Manual

Ecthaelion

Guys,

My apologies for troubling you all once more and also for coming across as completely stupid... But...  Is there another manual some where other than the documentation included in the package?  I ask because whilst watching a video on YouTube regarding the AS Lightning the uploader mentioned a manual that was found on this forum but nothing is coming up in the forum search.

Cheers.

Hi 

What manuals do you have at present,  ? 

You should have

A basic start guide ( in pictures for the none English speakers) 

The pilots notes ...... they comprehensively explain the aircraft systems and instrumentation, and function and positioning of the switches and gauges in the cockpit

A guide that gives the "in sim operation " for the Lightning.

The Flight Reference Cards  (FRC's) and emergency procedures , are selected as popoups whilst in sim.

Was there any particular thing that you  are concerned about ?

Cheers

Dave R

Hi Dave.

I became confused as I watched a video on YouTube, a tutorial type vid, and the guy making the video mentioned a Manual that he acquired from this forum so I panicked thinking I was missing out :D

I do have the manuals that came with the F3 and F6 packages so if these are the only ones then I am fat, dumb and happy :)

Thanks for the reply.

By the way my credit card is itching for the T5 when it's ready :)

Archived