Slow graphics rendering both aircraft and scenery

Mikjet

I have had a problem since FSX and now in P3D where after a while the processing of graphics comes to a crawl and take up to 2-3 minutes to complete.    This affects lights in the cockpit and in external views but even worse happens to the scenery, it becomes a distorted and unfocused mess.   I did a flight KBOS to KLAX last night and about 2 hours into the flight it started doing that.   By the time I arrived into the LA area, I had nothing showing scenery wise, I landed on a gray platform and started taxing on whatever I thought was a taxiway.   The scenery finally showed up after close to 10 minutes on the ground.    

I have the A318, A319, A320 and A321 on P3D (latest) and this is the only aircraft this is happening with.   All other addons are working fine and no issues there.

Anyone know what's causing this and whether there is a fix for this?

Michel.

• 2 weeks later...

I would actually like to know if somebody else is experiencing these issues.

cause i have the same thing and it leeds up to a crash in the end.

my specs are i74790 gtx 970 4gb 16gb ram win 10 64 bit.

so they might not be the very best but i get descent performance allround.

but for some reason the airbusses get my pc to its knees. textures stay black outside looks wonky and cockpit lights are gone for example when iam on final to eddt my pc will crash with the ntdll error.
or in london it wil just keep loading for a long time and then its back to normal again?

Naam van toepassing met fout: Prepar3D.exe, versie: 3.4.9.18400, tijdstempel: 0x57d9b14e
Naam van module met fout: ntdll.dll, versie: 10.0.14393.447, tijdstempel: 0x5819be95
Uitzonderingscode: 0xc0000374
Foutmarge: 0x000d98c1
Id van proces met fout: 0x1990
Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01d244b65a508f31
Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe
Pad naar module met fout: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Rapport-id: 05e6719e-f871-4e63-b15f-44af213c4509
Volledige pakketnaam met fout: 
Relatieve toepassings-id van pakket met fout: 

this is the error that i get as soon as it crashes.

and the picture is what the sime looks like jsut before crashing and i know it looks like a oom but it doesnt give anything like a your computer has run out of available memory or such

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

*follow up*

after Some very good and fast support by aerosoft (Emi).

he provided me with a file that somehow fixed it. A simple .exe that update all c++ and other drivers i guess, but most important it was solved within days!

so for anyone else facing a similair problem contact them via email/support ticket and hopefully this fix works for other people asswell.

thanks again emi 

gr Gerben 

Archived