LIMC Config Utility issue

JPL19

Hello,

I am finding that I cannot change the texture settings with the included utility.  If I try and run it and change the textures I get a "Unhandled Exception" error.  I installed twice, once using 2048 and once using 1024 textures, same result in either case.  Switching between the other two options happens as expected with no issues.

In the Milan Malpensa folder I have the following folders: scenery; texture; texture_2048 (with subfolders under the texture folders, currently installed 1024).

The error message is below.

The airport looks to be a solid effort - overall well done!  I do wish there was an option for ground textures to match FTX Global.  The airport ground textures are significantly brighter / more saturated and the airport boundaries stand out where they meet base textures.  Again though, overall a very good looking airport.

Thanks for any help.

Joe L.

LIMC cfg error message.txt

as for the install problem will have to to Monday  and as for VAS in fsx with my very busy computer lots of tools are open and no! clean boot just for checking

all slider to the right!

fps 34-35 

vas monitor

used :2204

free: 1892 

22 hours ago, David Rosenfeld said:

as for the install problem will have to to Monday  and as for VAS in fsx with my very busy computer lots of tools are open and no! clean boot just for checking

all slider to the right!

fps 34-35 

vas monitor

used :2204

free: 1892 

David,

Once you have UTX and PMDG added, things change (dramatically) in terms of VAS usage. I'm not complaining, just stating the fact. Anyway, thanks for the lovely long-awaited LIMC. 

I'm having the same issue with the Configtool for LIMC ... can't select textures, both grayed out radio buttons with 2048 selected but I'm unable to make any changes.

Other issues:

1.  FPS is very poor around the airport 17 fps

2.  If I change time from dusk to day, P3D will OOM

P3D V3.4  on Windows 10

HI,

I agree with Rob and Dimon.

Very nice airport, but pretty unusable, for VAS and performances problems, if used for 'real' flights with other add-ons like the ones mentioned (...and weather engines): really too heavy respect other airports recently released.

To be able to try lower textures could be interesting.

KR

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Me too; unable to set 1024 textures after installed the scenery. ConfigTool have this option locked.

Also high usage of VAS. Yesterday evening after a flight online on Ivao, during arriving taxy on LIMC, OOM happen.

I'm alone on the airfileld, night situation with Overcast at 1500, using ASN for Wx.

Only open some web pages for charts and map in background.

• 2 months later...

Anyone has solved this problem? also my config tool is stuck on texture 2048, and I can not change it. Anyway now I have a few more fps because I removed some .bgl files in the scenery folder Malpensa x, for example, I removed: Air_museum, Airport Vehicles, anim_cars, cargo_trucks, De_ice, limc_raineffect, limc_vor, ORBXPATCH, train and WPAirport Vehicles. Now in the airport there are no more cars moving but if you want you can remove fewer files since my low end pc.

Anyone has solved this problem? also my config tool is stuck on texture 2048, and I can not change it. Anyway now I have a few more fps because i removed some .bgl files in the scenery folder Malpensa x, for example, I removed Air_museum, Airport Vehicles, anim_cars, cargo_trucks, De_ice, limc_raineffect, limc_vor, ORBXPATCH, train and WPAirport Vehicles. Now in the airport there are no more cars moving but if you want you can remove fewer files since my low end pc.

I keep e big problem with Milan Malpensa X. terminals have disappeared and when I open the configuration tool, a window opens revealing an error: the same indicated in this theme.

All is happened when I have uninstalled and installed SODE and Malpensa again.

SODE gives many problem to us simmers.

vor 8 Stunden , Dino1945 sagte:

I keep e big problem with Milan Malpensa X. terminals have disappeared and when I open the configuration tool, a window opens revealing an error: the same indicated in this theme.

All is happened when I have uninstalled and installed SODE and Malpensa again.

SODE gives many problem to us simmers.

maybe sharing that error would be helpful in solvng the problem.

P.S. SODE does not give to many problems if you follow the supplied instructions VERY CAREFULLY

• Aerosoft

SODE is relatively foolproof Dino, I am sorry you feel otherwise because it is used by 80% of scenery developers at this moment. However just saying that there is an error without any additional information does not offer us a lot of handles to assist.

Archived