Navdata Pro and FSI Panel

Grahamn

Hoping someone can help...

I've recently purchased the Aerosoft NavDataPro and Airac cycle. I have used it successfully for PFPX, but I also run Fsi Panel and cannot see any option to select that on the list on the latest NDP client v1.0.3.6.

Am I not looking in the right place or is there another way to get the NavData into FSI Panel (I'm running the client/server setup).

J-P makes reference to NavDataPro supporting his product on other forums so am assuming that is the case?

Many thanks in advance,

Graham.

Thanks for that Otto - I've found it under Quality wings as you show.

However .(and I suspect I am now too late) the Airac cycle has now rolled over to a newer version and as FSIPanel was not already selected by myself (couldn't find it back then) when I originally got that Airac, it appears I have now way of getting the FSI Panel dataset for the previous cycle (local copy)???

I hadn't appreciated that I needed to select ALL my add-ons whilst that AIRAC was active....I assume that is what I was meant to do. Is that the case and if so, is there any way to resolve it?

Thanks again.

Graham.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Graham,

the only way to resolve this is to buy the current AIRAC cycle and download it into your FSI Panel. There is no possibility to download historical AIRAC cycles.

Archived