Re-Download = latest version incl. patches ?

fumpf

Hello,

today i will install my new pc. On my old pc I had some downloaded planes - bought via the old aerosoft-online shop. e.g. katana, pipercub, beaver.

I've seen that a re-download is still possible. Does these downloads include the latest versions incl. all the patches ? I know that e.g. for the cub and the beaver a lot of updates were published. But in the re-download section of my account i can only see the "fullversions".

Thanks for a quick answer.

Timo

Hello Timo,

The files in your account at the new shop will be the ones that were upto date at the time of the transfer, after installing your files you may to then register at the FAQs/Updates section of the shop to check if there are then any updates available for the installed products.

But yes the installer files in your account at the new shop would be more upto date than the ones in the old Aerosoft Online shop.