Commuter Airliners installation error Code 2147024875

AJB2000

Hi.

I was wondering if one of the WISE ONES could advise me why my software stops loading during install around 65% and AIRBUS 319 aircraft.

I am a little peaved as I am the legitimate owner of this software and after several attempts to re-load this programme I must confess to a little frustration.

My PC is NEW! IT IS DUAL CORE AMD 4100. 2 x Graphics Cards SLI capable. and 2 GB Memory. I imagine you can understand my dissapointment at not being able to load this software.

Any Advice on how to cure this problem will be gratefully received. I have searched the forum for answers and will continue to do so.

Safety is NO Accident!

AJB

Hello AJB,

Please make sure that you have plenty of room on the hard drive you are installing this software too as it uses a few gigs.

If you have any virus software running also you may want to try disabling it for the install.

Many Thanks Shaun,

Will give it a try. I have two Hard Drives 1 x 80GB 1 x 250GB. But I have always found |Norton Anti Virus to be a Pain, Unfortunately it comes with my broadband package. Will let you know the outcome of your advice

Regards

Allan

AJB

Dear Shaun,

De-activated all anti-virus and any other potentially dubious software. Installation still stalled at 65% will attempting to read Airbus 319 files. I shopul br grateful if you could advise me of a solution or who I may approach in Aerosoft to get this software replaced. Regards Allan

Just a thought, did you check the Processes in Windows Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Delete)? You may find Norton IS still running several processes.

:? Still unable to load even with all other software closed. If anyone can advise on further action I should be extremely grateful.

Regards,

Allan