Crash on Final

I haven't been able o hardly complete a flight when flying the Airbus. I've tried the same flight plans on other aircrafts, but it seems to happen to me just with the Airbus at my final approach and right after being clear for landing at any particular airport. I fly P3Dv3.4, and I also use ASN. It doesn't happen just during heavy clouds or bad weather, but it also happens under clear skies. Anyone else had an issue? Other issues I've had is if it doesn't crash, my scenery becomes very blurry. Again, not happening with my PMDG NGX, or corporate jets such as my Eaglesoft Citation X and or Flight1 Citation Mustang. It's ironic because the Airbus is really good on my frame rates and performance in every other part of the flight, except on final.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please take a look into your Windows Event Log (eventvwr.exe, Windows Logs / Applications) and post the details of the latest Prepar3d error message here.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You don't need to wait until the next time. The log entry of your previous crash is still there. Just search for the latest red error item written my Prepar3d in the list.

Would this be it?

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: APPCRASH

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: Prepar3D.exe

P2: 3.4.9.18400

P3: 57d9b14e

P4: xactengine3_4.dll

P5: 9.26.1590.0

P6: 49bebfa4

P7: c0000005

P8: 000038f7

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

C:\Users\Johnny\AppData\Local\Temp\WERE5E0.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:

C:\Users\Johnny\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Prepar3D.exe_a87ad451c5ea258747c6f27c7b53f59a7ef6a3_1b84ebe8

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: 6eb6d51b-98b9-11e6-881c-20cf30352db1

Report Status: 1

I also see this;

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 3.4.9.18400, time stamp: 0x57d9b14e

Faulting module name: xactengine3_4.dll, version: 9.26.1590.0, time stamp: 0x49bebfa4

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000038f7

Faulting process id: 0x18e4

Faulting application start time: 0x01d22cb0b80b8cf4

Faulting application path: D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWow64\xactengine3_4.dll

Report Id: 6eb6d51b-98b9-11e6-881c-20cf30352db1

Not sure how to follow that thread. If it's asking me to reducing hardware acceleration, I tried to do that, but my computer doesn't let me change the settings to lower it or turn it off. I don't get it, because when I used FS2Crew with the Airbus in FSX, no issues. Do it in P3D, issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you google for "xactengine3_4" (the name of the dll in which the problem occurs) you will find several hits, all related to P3D and XACT engine FS2Crew uses.

Just read yourself through all those pages. I am sure you will get your problem solved by this. 

Archived