F-14 & actual weather

farman

Hi,

since I'm used to fly in actual weather/time conditions (my add-ons are ASN & REX), at different times of the same flight, I find difficult if not impossible to maneuver and/or control the F-14. I can't believe that a 10/15 knots windspeed and cloudy skies can send out of control a plane flying at 500 knots. My averegare asltitude is between 5/7.000 ft AGL.

Before writing you I made some check and even a friend of mine, just for a cross-examination, found this very same issue. Am I missing some step in configuring the plane or is there some incompatibility between these parameters?

Thanks for any help

Fulvio

• 2 weeks later...

Which settings do you have in REX - Configuration Manager - Wind Configuration - Maximum turbulence and Maximum Shear? With the current REX+OD Beta and those values set at 2 I feel that the plane behaves correctly... And it's really hard to keep it on the slope in stormy situations, like was in real life.

21 hours ago, Enrico Bj said:

Which settings do you have in REX - Configuration Manager - Wind Configuration - Maximum turbulence and Maximum Shear? With the current REX+OD Beta and those values set at 2 I feel that the plane behaves correctly... And it's really hard to keep it on the slope in stormy situations, like was in real life.

Hi, thanks. I'll take a look at the settings. I'm currently using ASN (excluding the REalism, too much "!real in" terms of windshear etc.)+REX 4. 

Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived