VC Sound distortion

Hello,

I'm having an issue with sound distortion (I can hear sound, but it is garbled and choppy) in the A320/A321 with IAE engines only in the VC, but not in any of the other Airbus variants, including CFM models and A318/A319 IAE engines. The issue in the A320/A321IAE VC sound can be solved by disabling my Logitech G430 surround sound option, but as this is the only aircraft I've had this issue with, including all the other Aerosoft Airbus', I'm hoping there is another fix possible. The issue is heard even in cold and dark mode with no ground power connected. The other strange issue I have is that when I press escape to get into the exit menu, the sound changes and comes through non distorted.

Thanks in advance.

Upon further investigation, I notice the TSS cockpit environment sound files are identical to both aircraft series (A320/321 IAE & A318/319 IAE), so I'm not sure what the issue is.

I temporarily replaced the sound.cfg in the SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_IAE folder with the same name file from the Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 folder and it solved the distortion issue. Whatever is causing the distortion is being set in the A320/a321 sound.cfg file. I compared both files in notepad++ and if you look at the A320/321 entry:

[GYRO_SOUND]
filename=Blank
flags=0
viewpoint=1
minimum_volume=0
maximum_volume=9003

The 318/319 IAE entry (and all other sound.cfg entries)

[GYRO_SOUND]
filename=TSS-Cockpitenv
flags=0
viewpoint=1
minimum_volume=0
maximum_volume=9003

Could this be an oversight by the sound team? This corrects the distortion issue by the way.

Archived