Nav fixes so close together

nzcoaster

Good Evening Aerosoft

I use the Steam version of X-Plane and its all updated and working fine . 

My question is I am wondering about Nav fixes displayed in map view or X-planes default GPS displays. there are so many fixes even when zoomed in ultra close in map view or instruments that cannot distinguish between them.

Am I seeing things correctly and not having any mixed up Nav data ( I provide screen shots)

I am not using any Nav update programs just X-Plane data as it comes. In real world are these fixes super close together in many places?.

I ask just to make sense of whats on display for instance I am doing alot of flights between PGUM and PGSN and On the x737 cockpit display when I tell it to display  wpt data even in like 3-10 mile range there is just to much info to make choices

I'm fine on making basic flight plans in Plan-G or painfully making them in old X-plane clunky 777 and for the most part they work for base needs.

So is this normal X-Plane data I'm seeing (clusters of fixes so close together) , and if not do you have any recommendations or tips

Thank you for your time

Please login to display this image.

Archived