'452 does look good in that grey..

Cameron.

Please login to display this image.

She looks good in green, too.

The real thing.

Dave

6 hours ago, WarHorse47 said:

Come on you guys.  For a moment there I thought the T4/5 was for sale.

One wonders why I even check in on this forum.  :groupwave_s:

--WH

Patience. Not long now. You won't be disappointed.

Regarding the real bird, check here: http://www.thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk/lightning/survivor.php?id=189

Our own developer, Dave, can give you chapter and verse on exactly how important servicing of these aircraft can be.

Dave

6 hours ago, dhazelgrove said:

Our own developer, Dave, can give you chapter and verse on exactly how important servicing of these aircraft can be.

I think he'll also recite these fond memories with clenched fists and the occasional nervous twitch in his right eye.. :rolleyes:

cameron. 

For the1980  APC (A/A gunfiring) in Cyprus 11 sqn were out there first , and rather than each squadron taking all its own aircraft half were from 11 and 5 supplied the rest.

The whole of the top aft had been painted white as a test to see if it helped cooling in the hot sun, ..... and it proved too much of a temptation for the ground crew , because when we (5) arrived we found they had left us the message .. No heads rolled everyone took it in good humour.

No T4 working desperately hard to finish the T5 / 55 s

DR

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:48 PM, TheCameronPerson said:

Can't argue there, looking forward to it in the guise of Thunder City too :D

Cameron.

Are these what you had in mind?

Dave

34 minutes ago, dhazelgrove said:

Are these what you had in mind?

Ahhh yes that's along the lines that I was thinking ;)

I know it's not a "classic" paint but I must admit I do like it quite a bit... I say that knowing that if I ever said that on the UK Airshow Review forum I'd very likely be lynched :blink:

Cameron.

15 hours ago, TheCameronPerson said:

Ahhh yes that's along the lines that I was thinking ;)

I know it's not a "classic" paint but I must admit I do like it quite a bit... I say that knowing that if I ever said that on the UK Airshow Review forum I'd very likely be lynched :blink:

Cameron.

Never thought I'd say it , being a die hard "shinier the bettter" guy B).... but it looks stunning all in black .... Shiny black of course ;)

If you hadn't noticed  the T5 is now up on the preview forum so no doubt will be available soon.

Good news and bad on the T55. I found all the info on arming and weapons , bad news is the T55 was not modified for ground attack , so no wing pylons with Matra pods or bombs,

but its not all bad, the microcell rocket pack was developed for air to air , so I can see no reason why that wasn't installed , if you happen to be pointing at the ground when you fire it  it moves a lot of earth ! ( I have found a photo that shows no missile pylons , so presumably it has the rocket pack)

DR

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, WarHorse47 said:

What's "preview?"  Never heard that term before on an upcoming release.

--WH

It's finalised as far as I'm concerned and now it is with the inner sanctum of Aerosoft being checked over , but Mathijs is away  on buisness and the upcoming symposium, so it will be another week or so ..... At least with all this spare time to myself ^_^ I have been able to create and  include the T4 external.

DR

Archived