Flap Animation Problem

Guys

I've been using the A320 family for some time now.  I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 (anniversary edition) and proceeded to load up P3D V3.3 and many other addons.  I had been using Windows 10 since it first launched prior to this clean install with no problems for my Aerosoft buses.

I noticed today that while flying the A319 CFM (Swiss Colours from Holgi), the flap animation appeared to be stuck when in the external spot view. With flaps and slats fully retracted in the external view I selected Flaps 1 using my Hotas X button 6- watched the LE slats deploy correctly.  I then selected Flaps 2 but nothing happened.   Tried the next 2 flap positions but still no movement in the external view.  

I selected the VC cockpit view and noticed that the flap indicator now showed full flaps selected.  I went to the external view and, yes, the flaps were now showing fully extended.  I then used the Hotas X button 5 to retract the flaps 1 stage at a time and with worked in the external view.  I then extended the flaps one stage at a time and again it worked in the external view.  

I've never noticed this behaviour before.

To confirm that my P3D was all good I reset the default options for all the buttons, keys and control axis and then reconfigured them.  I also deleted my full registered version of FSUIPC (4.97) in case something was conflicting.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks

Ken

PS - need to check tomorrow if I have all the hot fixes applied.

Archived