AS record manager

eijkenboom.bart

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem. Finnally I solved it, but I discovered that a lot of things are involved, most of them related to the "AS-FlightRecorder.dll" and "AS-FlightRecorderManager.exe" versions. They must be the most recent ones, but, in order to achieve that, you should do this:

1) Unistall completely both families of planes (re-installing is not valid here, I checked it).

2) Unistall the "Flight Recorder" module.

3) Be sure there is no signal of the "Flight Recorder" componentes in the "dll.xml" neither the "fsx.cfg".

4) Install FIRST the A318/319.

5) Install AFTER the A320/321.

I hope that with these steps your Flight Recorder will work well. And please remember that other Aerosoft planes install and use the FR. If they are most ancient, and you install them after the Airbus, you may be in problems. I think that the Twin Otter, for exemple, installs too an oldier version of FR, and if you install this plane and its FR after the Airbus one, I do not know how will be the result. I think you must always preserve your more modern "AS-FlightRecorder.dll" and "AS-FlightRecorderManager.exe" files and copy them in the "Fligh Recorder" folder, just in case.

Best wishes,

FFdC

Archived