X-Plane 11: Some important infos

1 hour ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello,

for the download version of X-Plane 10 (purchased before the Oct/21/2016) there is no upgrade price available.

But you can use this:

With immediate effect (Oct/21/2016) all customers buying the download version of X-Plane 10 will receive the upcoming version of the accurate flight simulator series – X-Plane 11 – for free!

Price at the time: 49,99 Euro.

Then you have the same price as Box Users of X-Plane 10 with the upgrade discount.

Greets Heinz

Dear Heinz, thanks for answer.so I think , Ihad to erase all previos version and may be all of the addon and aircraft that I purchased not work at new version?

• Administrator

Hello,

most Airports will work with X-Plane 11 too. Not all new features of X-Plane 11 are working with old airports but it will work.

Some komplex aircrafts need Upgrades for X-Plane 11.

Greets Heinz

hi goodmorning

purchased x-plane download ver vide 848632

my question is will  the payware aircraft and scenery ,work with x-plane 11,or we are expcting som short of product update

or have to buy once again the payware product

thanking you

• Administrator

Hello,

Steam is a separate and independent shop. We (Aerosoft) cannot do upgrade discounts for X-Plane 11 with Steam.

So with our Aerosoft Shop only the upgrade possibilities written in post 1 of this thread are valid.

Greets Heinz

On 10/18/2016 at 20:55, Mario Donick sagte:

Well... There might be small updates needed if aircraft make direct use of the navigation data in "Custom Data" or the default apt.dat. The files currently (in XP 10) used in "Custom Data" can be replaced by a single "earth_424.dat" file, if the users wishes to do so. Aircraft that rely on X-Plane 10's format of "Custom Data" won't load this new file by default; they need to be updated by the developers. But this is only relevant for professional users with direct access to 424 master files.

Updates may also be needed if aircraft read the default apt.dat, such as vFlyteAir's Cirrus SR20 (but this remains to be seen).

Edit: There might also be small updates needed to aircraft that rely on X-Plane 10's "resources/GNS430" files. According to this development posting, all navigational purposes will use the same navigational data, and this is either "Custom Data" or the .dat files in resources/default data. The reason is that the current differences between GNS430 (and the new FMC in XP 11) and other parts can be eliminated.

And how or when to get these new navdata files?

I subscribed again for one year to update navdata via NavDataPro but it doesn't supply the new files!?

vor 17 Stunden , joomie sagte:

And how or when to get these new navdata files?

I subscribed again for one year to update navdata via NavDataPro but it doesn't supply the new files!?

XP 11 is still a beta. NavDataPro will be updated when XP11 is officially available. 

Hi Mario!

The file specifications are officially released, aren't they?

XP11 is officially available: http://www.x-plane.com/desktop/buy-it/

Hence, I expect, that the according developers are already working on

the needed file format update to be released as soon as possible and 

not in six month.

I spend 70 € to get recent navigation data for one year and that XP11 would come in November was announced months ago.

By the way:

From Navigraph's website:

"Throughout the development process of the new data format Laminar Research and Navigraph have been in frequent contact, and we are therefore happy to say that we are supporting X-Plane 11 immediately from launch."

Many thanks,

joomie

Hi!

I would highly appreciate to get an outsight, when an update of the recently purchased NavDataPro to be compatible with X-Plane 11 is planned.

The current situation is not really satisfying.

Kind regards,

joomie

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

Hello Jehad Hamdan,

with Aerosoft we offer some purchase possibilities with different discounts....

Please see post 1 of this Topic.

The simulator byself is the same. There is no difference.

Greets Heinz 

2 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello Jehad Hamdan,

with Aerosoft we offer some purchase possibilities with different discounts....

Please see post 1 of this Topic.

The simulator byself is the same. There is no difference.

Greets Heinz 

Thank you Heinz for your efforts. am proud to say that I am XP owner now :D

Just I got additional key for "Addon"! what is for? I will be using only XP11 for now, will it work with it or just for XP10?

• Administrator

Hello Jehad Hamdan,

do you have purchased the Download Version of X-Plane 10? 

Then you get a key for X-Plane 10 and 11. It's a dual Key.

With your Downloadshop account you get a X-Plane Addon.zip file with the three Addons Lugano, Toulouse and Frankfurt Hahn (as I know).

For this addons the Addon Key is. The Addons are working in X-Plane 11 too.

Greets Heinz

Archived