Problem with the FlightFactor Support System.

Well I have bought 3 FlightFactor aircraft... A350 B777 and the B767-300ER, (the 3 from Aerosoft.com). I am trying to install the lastest version of the B767 (1.1.20). I am using the 1.1.17, and when I try to activate the last version it says there is a error with the activation aircraft key.

I have sent 2 tickets to FlightFactor and it respond that the code is ok, but the code they said me it is for the my A350, not the code from B767. I have sent two tickets and ... they answered me the same: the code XXXXXXXXXXXX (which is the one I have for the A350) is ok. But In the ticket I had put B767 and the correct key number. So.. it seems they do not read the tickets.... :-( 

Thanks in advance...

Thanks 

• Administrator

Hello Josepla,

unfortunately we (Aerosoft) don't have access to the Key Database from FlightFactor. 

So only FlightFactor can reset the keys. Do you have send the tickets here? http://flightfactor.aero/ticket/

But you can open a ticket with Aerosoft . So we can take a look into your third order (B767). With the ticket please send the Aerosoft order number ...

https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/de

Greets Heinz

Yes.. I did it.. I sent 2 tickets to FlightFactor, and the 2 times... have reseted the wrong key... They said the key is ok, but it is from other aircraft I also got it (A350), not from the one I sent (B767). 

Well, I now have open a ticket to Aerosoft . 

Thanks... 

Well.. I have received the answer to the aerosoft ticket and they said the problem is with FlightFactor :-(

And I have to open a ticket.... other one... :-( 

Bye...

well I have received a email from Filght Factor, answering to the 3rd ticket... saying "done"... but when I try to activate the aircraft it say "error activating aircraft", again....  

I have bought 3 aircraft from FlightFactor and I think I have not to buy other aircraft...  not a very good help desk.    I do not know what to do....... I have sent 3 tickets... :-(   I will use the 1.1.17 version... with no updates... 

Now I am a bit disappointed, 

I am sending right now the 4 ticket, with a file containing the order from Aerosoft shop. 

Hope this work.

• Administrator

Hello Josepla,

the big problem is, that we from Aerosoft don't have access to the FlightFactor Database.

We cannot do anything in this case.

We get the Keys from FlightFactor, but resetting only FlightFactor can do.

I hope your last ticket to FlightFactor will work now.

Sorry for this issues....

Greets Heinz

Well I have been out from my home from 5 days.... and I received a email from Flight Factor.... It says I can now install the new plane... but ... it does not work,,,,,  of course.... I have done just now..... 5 days after receving the email..... I do not know if this have just some time to do it..... 

But when I now try to do... it says always the same....  "error activating aircraft". 

I do not recommend any aircraft from flyghtfactor.. due the FF support..

Bye

• 4 weeks later...

Archived