Problem with my NoMirrors in P3D

Neil G

Hi

After updating to 2.02, I went to alter my Config files in order to change3 mirrors since unfortunately I cant afford the FPS with full on mirrors, but once I had changed those files the F14 no longer appeared in the vehicle list. Nobody else seems to be reporting that problem this time so am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Neil

Just a quick bump and to add a little more detail. I alter the cfg file having opened it in notepad. But when I go to save I am told I don't have permissions yet I thought already established permissions (is this a windows 10 thing?), So I save the notepad version elsewhere (documents), move the old cfg file out and the notepad version in. Then I go to look up the model in P3D, and it is not showing in the list. Hope that this is a little clearer.

Win 10

P3D v3.4

Thank you

Thanks for he reply. Yes your right, that is what I meant to say, but it's ok now as I've had to download notepad ++ from Microsoft in order to edit and save cfg files. Don't think I had to to do that last time but no matter, it al, works now.

thanks again

Neil

Archived