Stuck at "after start" checklist due to flight control bug

Hello,

I'm running the A321 by cold and dark in FSX and  I meet problems due to the "flight control" process. The co-pilot is asking me to move the pitch trim, so I move exactly my joystick in the directions which are asked (right,left,down,up) but the mcdu continue to ask me to do that flights controls again and again. So, im stuck at this part and cant go the taxi step normally. Except that problem, everything is ok with my flight controls in the game.

Thanks to help me. Regards.

The pitch trim is controlled by the pitch wheel on the center console, not the flight controls.  The proper pitch setting is determined while using the fuel planner (in the lower-left of the screen).

The takeoff flaps setting and pitch setting is to be entered into the FMS during pre-flight.  Something like "2/DN0.4", which means "Flaps 2 / pitch Down 0.4".  And then the pitch trim wheel (center console) is set to the matching value.

Ok, ive used the wrong term to explain my problem. Its not the "pitch trim" but my joystick that the copilot is asking me to move. I'm going to edit the topic.

If anyone got the solution, the problem is still there.

--------------------------------------------

"Hello,

I'm running the A321 by cold and dark in FSX and  I meet problems due to the "flight control" process. The co-pilot is asking me to move the FLIGHT CONTROLS, so I move exactly my joystick in the directions which are asked (right,left,down,up) but the mcdu continue to ask me to do that flights controls again and again. So, im stuck at this part and cant go the taxi step normally. Except that problem, everything is ok with my flight controls in the game.

Thanks to help me. Regards."

------------------------------------------

Archived