Sasa

Lukla - Mount Everest - New scenery announcement!

Outstanding work Sascha!

Though I was a little disapointed to read that the aircraft is only static. With other words. We need the Aerosoft Twotter badly in AFS 2!!!! 😉 There is a lack of bush planes. Please take it as strong customer demand.

21 hours ago, KBUR71 said:

Especially fine details like this, and the "cat on the wall" above, make the difference between a "very good scenery" vs a "outstanding scenery". 

Thank you for bringing alive one of the most beautiful places in the entire world, with such joy and passion for developing it :lol:.

Sascha was one of the first to add details like this and always manages to bring scenery to life. That's an art that I feel many sceneries lack at this moment, they are technically super but too clean, too neat. 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:12 AM, Sasa said:

Not decided yet but most likely Aerofly FS2, then FSX and P3D and X-Plane after that.

Hope to see an X-Plane version of this gonna be best seller!

On 9.3.2019 at 18:29, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Sascha was one of the first to add details like this and always manages to bring scenery to life. That's an art that I feel many sceneries lack at this moment, they are technically super but too clean, too neat. 

Yes, that is true Mr. Mathijs !  It reminds me on Sasa's masterpieces "US-Cities" and I've been always a big fan of these.  One of these invisible but hearable details of the city sceneries are these really nice and immersive city-sounds, especially over the downtown area.

And because I'm doing a lot of low level/helicopter flying over large cities and landing on rooftops/helipads, I ALWAYS start to miss sasas's city-sounds creation immediately, once I fly  in city scenes of other developers, all along with the question in my mind: Why can't they do some nice sounds like in US-Cities, like sasa created ?

Cheers, did Lukla already came a beta? Will there be any PBR effects on Tenzing Hillary? Bye

Pascal

On 3/19/2019 at 2:24 AM, DriverX said:

Cheers, did Lukla already came a beta? Will there be any PBR effects on Tenzing Hillary? Bye

Planned for the P3D (and most likely XP11) version, yes.

Bests,

Sascha

Kangel Danda, a small airstrip located on top of a 2090 meter mountain south of Lukla and Phaplu:

Preview_March_014.jpg

Preview_March_013.jpg

Preview_March_015.jpg

Who is that guy there on pic one? Employee of the month from Aerosoft. Maybe you could place in all your sceneries your employees of the month in hidden places. The pics do show a high level of detail. Very impressive. I suggest Reinhold Messner at Hillarys Step. Wish y all a nice weekend

I hope the P3D v4.x version is PBR enabled ... I've got 4 PBR enabled airports from FlyTampa CYUL, DigitalDesigns EGGP, LatinVFR SCEL, and ImagineSim WSSS they look life like ... amazed at how good they look at all times of day/night and all seasons (CYUL in winter looks like a completely different airport).  The developers of these airports have done a wonderful job at making these airports come alive with PBR and seasonal/weather variants ... and many more in the pipeline.

Cheers, Rob.

11 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I hope the P3D v4.x version is PBR enabled ... I've got 4 PBR enabled airports from FlyTampa CYUL, DigitalDesigns EGGP, LatinVFR SCEL, and ImagineSim WSSS they look life like ... amazed at how good they look at all times of day/night and all seasons (CYUL in winter looks like a completely different airport).  The developers of these airports have done a wonderful job at making these airports come alive with PBR and seasonal/weather variants ... and many more in the pipeline.

That has already been answered just a few posts up.

Bests,

Sascha

Since PBR was introduced only in V4.4, that's a reasonable assumption.

From the P3D v4.4 new features page:

Prepar3D Client

General Platform Updates

New Features

• Updated rendering engine to support Physically Based Rendering (PBR) content.

11 hours ago, Herman said:

Since PBR was introduced only in V4.4, that's a reasonable assumption.

Software engineers aren't permitted to make assumptions :) ... every time we do, they almost always come back to haunt us.

Cheers, Rob.

Phaplu Airport

Preview_April_001.jpg

Preview_April_003.jpg

Preview_April_002.jpg

Preview_April_004.jpg

Preview_April_005.jpg

Nice improvements! 

Well done.

6 hours ago, danewatson said:

By the way are you going to include Rumjatar Airport (VNRT) It is also one of my favorites outside of Lukla

Keep following this thread and you will not be disappointed. :)

VNRT Rumjatar located on a scenic plateau south of the high mountain range:

Preview_April_010.jpg

Preview_April_009.jpg

Preview_April_007.jpg

Preview_April_008.jpg

Lukla may just had it’s worst crash in history today. LET-410 crashes into 2 helicopters on approach. 

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/international/rest-of-asia/3-killed-4-injured-in-mount-everest-plane-crash

5 hours ago, Sasa said:

VNRT Rumjatar located on a scenic plateau south of the high mountain range:

Preview_April_010.jpg

Preview_April_009.jpg

Preview_April_007.jpg

Preview_April_008.jpg

Sasa - VNRT is like the rest, simply brilliant work on your part.

When is the release date?

Any idea on release ? Have never been able to fly into LUKLA X or even around it as it crashes sim.