Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Jump to content
Sasa

Lukla - Mount Everest - Extreme - Preview

Recommended Posts

On 20.5.2019 at 03:53, Sasa sagte:

 

Those screenshots are from Aerofly FS2. There are additional addons needed to get the rendering to look like that there. :)

 

Sorry, but what do you mean:  " There are additional addons needed to get the rendering to look like that there", or " There are no additional addons needed to get the rendering to look like that there." ?

 

Thank you in advance,

all the best.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, KBUR71 said:

 

Sorry, but what do you mean:  " There are additional addons needed to get the rendering to look like that there", or " There are no additional addons needed to get the rendering to look like that there." ?

 

Thank you in advance,

all the best.

 

Eye of an eage, you're right! I just corrected it!

There are NO additional addons required to get it look like that in Aerofly FS2! :)

Share this post


Link to post

Three more shots showing the area around the Lukla helicopter apron:

 

Preview_May_004.jpg

 

Preview_May_006.jpg

 

Preview_May_005.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, my hopes for the P3D Version 4.5 compatibility with ORBX global products. Also the older Version of your Lukla Scenery still needs a fix for these horrible colour artifacts and the unusable Runway in combination with ORBX global! ...or is anybody out there not using ORBX in P3D ;)

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/28/2019 at 7:49 PM, TopWollo said:

Hi, my hopes for the P3D Version 4.5 compatibility with ORBX global products. Also the older Version of your Lukla Scenery still needs a fix for these horrible colour artifacts and the unusable Runway in combination with ORBX global! ...or is anybody out there not using ORBX in P3D ;)

 

Note that the old version came out many years before FTX Global was even in the picture.

No worries: Unlike the old version, the new version covers a large rectangle area with satellite imagery where everything below will be excluded. So compatibility will not be an issue and we will also do some testing on that before release.

 

Bests,

Sascha

Share this post


Link to post

Preview_May_007.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Looks awesome. I dont care so much for Aerofly but I sure hope this will be available for P3D as well. Once purchased I will extend the photoreal with Ortho4XP even further to Kathmandu. Will be sweet to do some AirHaueler flight to your detailed airports in the region with Kathmandu as my base, jummy :)   

 

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mikced76 said:

Looks awesome. I dont care so much for Aerofly but I sure hope this will be available for P3D as well. Once purchased I will extend the photoreal with Ortho4XP even further to Kathmandu. Will be sweet to do some AirHaueler flight to your detailed airports in the region with Kathmandu as my base, jummy :)  

 

As mentioned previously this will come for P3D as well  (the P3D version is in development as we speak, screenshots following soon).

 

While we expect the main user base to be with the P3D release, it simply looks so darn good in Aerofly FS2.

 

As for satellite imagery: We are planning to make the low resolution satellite imagery and airports outside the core area optional in P3D/FSX (see maps posted previously). So outside the core area you will be able to choose between that or your own orthoimagery, FTX Global etc...

 

Bests,

Sascha

 

Here we go with one more:

 

Preview_May_009.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Just saw the movie ”The Climb” yesterday about a man who climbs mount everest for love, an ok film but it was some nice scenes at Lukla. 

 

Love your screenshots and look forward to the P3D version, hope it wont be too long wait after the Aerofly version is released. I guess it leaves me time to start explore the best satelite source to use for the area surrounding your coverage area. 

Share this post


Link to post

Release getting closer!

 

Preview_May_008.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...