Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sasa

Lukla - Mount Everest - Extreme - Preview

No date, but not far. This is on the front burners.

We now decided on the name of the new product being Lukla - Mount Everest - Extreme. Simply put: What' awaiting you are extreme adventures around Lukla and Mount Everest. :)

Feature list

• 5 high detail airports with all buildings and clutter objects like vegetation, people, animals, vehicles and more:
    - VNLK Lukla
    - VNSB Syangboche
    - VNPL Phaplu
    - VNKL Kangel Danda
    - VNRT Rumjatar

• 7 generic airports with details like tower positions, ground layout and thrilling hand edited terrain:
    - VNKD Man Maya Khanidanda
    - VNBJ Bhojpur
    - VNTR Tumlingtar
    - VNRC Ramechhap
    - VNJI Jiri
    - VNTJ Taplejung Suketar
    - VNLD Lamidanda

• 12 helipads, most of them in very high altitudes

• A whopping coverage area of 200x200 kilometers

• Detailed hand edited mesh terrain

• More than 380 thousand cultivation buildings

• More than 60 million (!) individually placed trees in their respective vegetation areas (e.g. shrubs in the alpine areas, tropical trees in the valley rain forests).

• A hand edited and georeferenced combination of satellite imagery with higher resolutions around the core areas (see maps).

• Modelled points of interest like hanging bridges, stupas etc.

• Detailed mesh with rock and glacier outcrops around Mt. Everest Basecamp making helicopter landings there as challenging as they really are.

• Extensive manual with custom made maps and airport charts.

• Free bonus: Semi fictional to be build large “Tingri Airport” north of Mount Everest.

• CONS: Not a single airport with a flat runway ;)

These are better than expected.

great product 

Wow then, I guess I will just have to wait ! Can't wait to get a hold of this one ! I agree Polo, seems like they are going all out on this one !

Don't blame me but 60Million individual placed trees? How long you need for one tree? I just like to know what developers mean with this. 

I presume you have a software what places the trees. But it has your algorithm. Or am i wrong? 

On 4/24/2019 at 6:50 PM, Sasa said:

We now decided on the name of the new product being Lukla - Mount Everest - Extreme. Simply put: What' awaiting you are extreme adventures around Lukla and Mount Everest. :)

Feature list

• 5 high detail airports with all buildings and clutter objects like vegetation, people, animals, vehicles and more:
    - VNLK Lukla
    - VNSB Syangboche
    - VNPL Phaplu
    - VNKL Kangel Danda
    - VNRT Rumjatar

• 7 generic airports with details like tower positions, ground layout and thrilling hand edited terrain:
    - VNKD Man Maya Khanidanda
    - VNBJ Bhojpur
    - VNTR Tumlingtar
    - VNRC Ramechhap
    - VNJI Jiri
    - VNTJ Taplejung Suketar
    - VNLD Lamidanda

• 12 helipads, most of them in very high altitudes

• A whopping coverage area of 200x200 kilometers

• Detailed hand edited mesh terrain

• More than 380 thousand cultivation buildings

• More than 60 million (!) individually placed trees in their respective vegetation areas (e.g. shrubs in the alpine areas, tropical trees in the valley rain forests).

• A hand edited and georeferenced combination of satellite imagery with higher resolutions around the core areas (see maps).

• Modelled points of interest like hanging bridges, stupas etc.

• Detailed mesh with rock and glacier outcrops around Mt. Everest Basecamp making helicopter landings there as challenging as they really are.

• Extensive manual with custom made maps and airport charts.

• Free bonus: Semi fictional to be build large “Tingri Airport” north of Mount Everest.

• CONS: Not a single airport with a flat runway ;)

Looking forward to purchasing, downloading and flying.

One big question though - what about loading times and FPS rates - hope it isn't a killer otherwise we would be dead before we crashed at one of those extreme airports.

On 4/25/2019 at 2:50 AM, Sasa said:

CONS: Not a single airport with a flat runway ;)

The first con ever I love !

On 4/28/2019 at 4:09 AM, danewatson said:

Looking forward to purchasing, downloading and flying.

One big question though - what about loading times and FPS rates - hope it isn't a killer otherwise we would be dead before we crashed at one of those extreme airports.

It's still an area with a low population density, meaning there isn't too much like big airports with AI traffic etc. that can slow down a system. And in Aerofly FS2 performance isn't an issue anyway...

Bests,

Sascha

5 hours ago, Sasa said:

It's still an area with a low population density, meaning there isn't too much like big airports with AI traffic etc. that can slow down a system. And in Aerofly FS2 performance isn't an issue anyway...

Bests,

Sascha

Thanks Sascha for that. I am P3D v4.5 not Aerofly FS2, but I assume it should all be good.

16 hours ago, Sasa said:

Bests,

Sascha

Thank you, but how for FSX Steam?

On 3/1/2019 at 3:47 PM, masterhawk said:

Lukla is already a must have ! Can't wait to plan my flights inbound Nepal. Amazing job.

Thanks Masterhawk for the link ;)

On 4/21/2019 at 7:15 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

No date, but not far. This is on the front burners.

Front Burners , I like that.... your English is a lot better than my German.

OK, so is it safe to assume ..... that a new Twin Otter is coming too ? 

!!!!!!!!!!

🤣

No, honestly, no plans for that. Simply do not have the staff.

I'll work for you......  unfortunately I cannot make aircraft though !

Oh well. God loves a try hard !

Shame. But we have the Dornier and even the DA62 !

On 4/29/2019 at 7:33 PM, Raymond66 said:

It will be released for 32 bits FSX but it will of course not have the same detail. That's simply not possible in a 14 year old sim.

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:
On 4/29/2019 at 7:33 PM, Raymond66 said:

It will be released for 32 bits FSX but it will of course not have the same detail. That's simply not possible in a 14 year old sim.

Yes of course. Thank you for answering. :)

Lukla apron:

Preview_May_001.jpg

Those little details are the ones that make the difference between the good and the excellent

Random shot from one of the low detail areas around Tumlingtar:

Preview_May_002.jpg

And here's a little background insight: This is what the manually created mesh grid with rock and glacier outcrops around the Everest Base Camp tents looks like in development.

Preview_May_003.jpg

Off we go for the first scenic flight departing from Lukla...

lukla1.PNG

Captured some shots during filming ... this scenery is something else compared to the old Lukla ...

LUK6_000000.png

LUK5_000000.png

LUK4_000000.png

LUK3_000000.png

LUK1_000000.png

LUK2_000000.png

On 5/20/2019 at 1:51 AM, Miguel_V said:

Do you use ASCA? 

Those screenshots are from Aerofly FS2. There are no additional addons needed to get the rendering to look like that there. :)