Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sasa

Lukla - Mount Everest - Extreme - Preview

Hi guys, any update on this topic? The "old" scenery is crashing to the desktop on P3D V4 when using the Twin otter... And that is the point on having that combination of aircraft and airport...

Awaiting your feedback

Regards

Leo

Just switched into full throttle mode for Lukla after Helgoland for AFS2 went into beta.

New screens are not too far away.

• Upvote 4

Development proceeds on three platforms.

This is as much as I can say about the screenshot: This is neither FSX nor P3D. :)

AFS2_Lukla_Preview_001.jpg

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Banalisator said:

Is a new version for EDDB planned?

A Professional version is being worked on as we speak (but not for AFS2 yet, this is very likely at a later stage).

And now...back to topic. :)

The lens flares are typical for aerofly FS 2.

So let's already define a flight path to the Himalaya! :D

On 24.1.2018 at 9:50 AM, Banalisator said:

You are hyped for AFS 2, I see :)

I have logged contless hours in Prepar3d (and FSX until 2012), and I know X-Plane and FSW at least well enough to judge them, but AeroflyFS2 looks and performs so much better, it's just poor joy to fly it, at least for a mostly GA pilot like me.

I'm so glad  Aerosoft included it into its range of products, and I'll buy anything they will bring to the plate for AeroflyFS2 within the foreseeable future.

Kind regards, Michael

Sorry for not posting anything for such a long time. We spend some major time and efforts on making the mountainous terrain around Lukla and Mount Everest as realistic as possible.

With the next version we will go way beyond what has been available before. Just a few details as a start:

We purchased stereo satellite imagery that was manually placed to get as much detail as possible from all perspectives of each mountain. In addition to that we're in the process of placing roughly 150 million (!) trees.

Screenshots show "work in progress" in Aerofly FS2.

There will also be aversion for FSX and Prepar3D.

The X-Plane version will come a little later but is planned as well.

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_34_20180504-161024.jpg

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_46_20180504-162004.jpg

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_44_20180504-161854.jpg

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_41_20180504-161526.jpg

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_42_20180504-161758.jpg

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_37_20180504-161102.jpg

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_24_20180504-160136.jpg

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_36_20180504-161045.jpg

• Upvote 11

Great to see you proceeding with AeroflyFS2, Sascha! It may lack some features yet, but visually it is so life-like, it is hard to beat.

Kind regards, Michael

Thank's for these great shots, is it possible to know the size area of the scenery?

That's what I call the correct way to recreate this challenge and, at the same time, a beautiful approach.
I am very glad that you continue with the development and thanks for the update

Excellent, look forward to this in whatever platform gets it, multi-platform price/purchase option would be nice so those of us that use AF2, P3D, XP11.

Cheers, Rob.

On 5/5/2018 at 1:24 AM, Raspou said:

Thank's for these great shots, is it possible to know the size area of the scenery?

Not set in stone yet but I will let you know.

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 1

Kindly request to Sasa LimeSim

Please try as much as possible, develop different airstrips near Lukla, (in addition to Syangboche and Phaplu airstrips) for example, Rumjatar, Lamidanda, Jiri, all of these are within a radius of 30 miles, with the greatest possible realism. will be the dream of all simmer.

4 hours ago, Polo said:

Please try as much as possible, develop different airstrips near Lukla, (in addition to Syangboche and Phaplu airstrips) for example, Rumjatar, Lamidanda, Jiri, all of these are within a radius of 30 miles, with the greatest possible realism. will be the dream of all simmer.

I'll do something there but they will definitely be more basic than Lukla itself.

I particularly like Rumjatar situated on a plateau. Problem is that most other airports in the area are in decline recently. All scheduled services to Rumjatar have been ceased beginning of this year and I believe Jiri hasn't seen any noticeable traffic in decades. As long as the infrastructure is still there I'll see how this can be made landeable in a simulator.

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 2

I am more excited about this release after watching this VLOG.

On 10/5/2016 at 12:59 AM, Sasa said:

* ...and other cool stuff :-)

Any clue about new incoming features for Lukla ? We deserve it, we have waited patiently !  :-)

On 5/22/2018 at 7:29 AM, Polo said:

Any clue about new incoming features for Lukla ? We deserve it, we have waited patiently !  :-)

One more feature I can reveal for now: There will be a second airport with a hard topped sloped runway. One that has a wall close to the runway so you need to watch your wingtips when taxiing. :)

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Sasa said:

a wall close to the runway so you need to watch your wingtips when taxiing. :)

Are you talking about " Bhojpur Airport "? .  , it's too good to be true ! ..... you are really doing a great job , ( and a great cover area , as well )

3 hours ago, Polo said:

Are you talking about " Bhojpur Airport "? .  , it's too good to be true ! ..... you are really doing a great job , ( and a great cover area , as well )

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

Hmmm, but where is the wall?

Khanidanda Airport?
Clearance looks tight on the apron.  https://bit.ly/2koN7jQ

Looking forward to this release.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Khanidanda Airport?

+1

Great, much better than I expected. Thanks for sharing .

Manny, please stop cluttering this preview topic with videos. We all know that there are interesting ones, but people complain when they have subscribed to such a topic and permanently get alerts, only to see that somenbody posted a useless comment or something else. ;)

• Upvote 5