A320 upgrade. Is it me?

Is it me, or am I just being rather stupid? I am confusion over the upgrade price for the Airbus A320. I have the original Aerosoft A320 that I purchased some years ago and when I go to purchase the latest A320, I cannot get a discount after submitting the original serial number. What's happening? Any ideas guys?

Hi,

if you own the original first Airbus X (not the Airbus X Extended) there is no discount.
The discount is available because of the code we reused from the Airbus X Extended, however to date literally all code from the first Airbus X has been replaced, that's why there is no discount for Airbus X owners.

19 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi,

if you own the original first Airbus X (not the Airbus X Extended) there is no discount.
The discount is available because of the code we reused from the Airbus X Extended, however to date literally all code from the first Airbus X has been replaced, that's why there is no discount for Airbus X owners.

Ah OK. Thanks Emanuel

Archived