Buying a gaming computer for FSX

Hey guys I am looking to buy a legitimate system for FSX. I was hoping you guys could point me into the direction of a used system or somewhere to buy a new one. I'm not looking for absolutely crazy system. All I want is one that I can run FSX up quite high on the sliders and run aftermarket aircraft at good rates. I love default FSX weather and scenery at high slider levels but not interested in buying new scenery or weather add ons. So with that anyone have any good recomendations for what I want. 

Thank you for any responses. 

Jamie 

Guys, I am a bit lost and maybe I can hi-jack this topic a little bit.

As I am willing to spend some money on some upgrades I am wondering what the best CPU is for now (For P3d) ? Also I am looking for the best 'combo' of CPU/MOBO/COOLING to do the easiest but most efficient overclock. I am wondering if it would be possible to run an EDDF/EHAM with AI. Currently I am doing OK with EDDF, it is flyable (Although I use it mostly only for departures)

As there is an golden year coming along with a lot of awesome add-ons (Somebody elses Schiphol, your A330 and more) I want to prepare myself for that. Although I want to wait for Dovetail's FS and see how the market develops (If Aerosoft is going full into it .....)

Archived