• Deputy Sheriffs

After updating to 1.28.4 I have a problem with creating a flight plan from Dublin to Gander in Canada (EIDW-CYQX) using NATs. The NATs A to G displayed on the map are actual which I checked on the World MAP / Tracks e.g. valid from SEP 30/1130Z to SEP 30/1900Z and in Settings I selected TRACKS = Online. But if I use "Find" in "Route" those tracks are ignored (please see screenshot below). The same happens if I use Route / Find / Advanced Route Finder. I think I handled everything to the books and like in previous versions....... To me it looks like that PFPX uses other NATs than the displayed ones. Please help. Thanks.

Regards,

Rolf

Please login to display this image.

Hello Rolf,

I can certainly reproduce the issue.

As a workaround right click on a NAT exit waypoint ( map tracks and intersections turned on ) and select once of the VIA options eg From EIDW via ALLRY to CYQX

Looks like this is due to the limited direct links from NAT exit Rolf resulting in the only options been applied.

It is possible to add directs yourself using the Waypoint and Airway editor, I would suggest adding your own USER database.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

thanks for the quick and competent answer. Works as suggested......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived