• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

When I try to Advanced Edit any flightplan, I can edit it via "Advanced" (adding 2 or 3 Via for instance), but after the edit the original flight plan is still there, all the Advanced Edits to the route don't stick.

I can use Find or Close, to try to complete the Advanced Edit dialog, it is the same. It did crash to desktop until recently when I found the 12.8.4 update, but I now just lose the Advanced route edits.

I am not expecting an individual reply, I post for FYI here because there seem to be some related questions and issues reported in this thread (and the Runtime thread) about Edit Route, and CTDs.

I have the indicated vc++ redistributables (v3) installations. Windows10 system. I have also completely reinstalled PFPX to try to circumvent this.

best wishes, Kabbers

The hotfix doesn't fix anything issue remains work around is create new aircraft and do close it will ask do you want to save do yes and aircraft is saved. Important apply hotfix first.

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 minutes ago, RHJ90 said:

Is there a link to the older version of the program? 

You might want to read through this topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2016 at 1:54 PM, DayWalker said:

The following actions have helped:
1. Removal of PFPX.
2. Important. Removal of all "tails" of PFPX.
3. Removal "Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015".
4. Restart PC.
5. Installation "Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Update 3"
6. Restart PC.
7. Installation "PFPX 1.28". Important. Not to start PFPX.
8. Installation "Hotfix 1.28.4".

I just bought PFPX today and I couldn't add an aircraft from the Aircraft Template. This fix worked for me.

• 2 months later...
  • Tom A320 unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, AndreNix said:

I'm trying to add a new aircraft based from the template and this problem occurs
Is someone having the same problem?

Please login to display this image.

Why have you selected BIAS ?

All you need do is add a registration and save the aircraft.

Archived