Hello guys, to speed up my PC I was thinking to put together my hardisk a 500gb ssd from 'putting in my operating system and P3D

It is feasible as what? I can copy, ie clone all the P3D folder on ssd? It works?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

You will have to do a full install, because a piece of software isn't just about what's on the HDD. There are other things to take into consideration, particularly registry entries. If you just "move" it to a new HDD, all the registry entries will be wrong. As best practice, you should do a proper uninstall (manually deleting any remaining folders) and do a clean install on your new SSD. You should also do the same with all your existing addons.

I can definitely reccommend AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard ( there are PAY AND FREEware versions ) which enable the user to clone an entire partition . Simply change the drive letter when finished and name the drive exactly the same as the original . No need to re-install anything . Have used this program for some time and have never had any problems whatsoever . I even used it to clone my Windows 7 drive to install Windows 10 ( and keep W7 - have a quad boot system ) with no hassle at all . I f I decide to remove W10 I only have to format the drive .

Archived