Gate choices

BigRick

Good day. I was wondering if there was a way to limit the gate choices when calling for a follow-me truck to just those gates that are not occupied by AI planes? Right now, I have no way of choosing one that is free. I just have to guess.

-Rick

• Developer

Hi,

there is no chance to get the info about any AI Airplane for the AES code on runtime at the moment.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Good day. I was wondering if there was a way to limit the gate choices when calling for a follow-me truck to just those gates that are not occupied by AI planes? Right now, I have no way of choosing one that is free. I just have to guess.

-Rick

I usually just call ground, they assign a parking gate then I call up the follow-me. They've never directed me to a gate that was already occupied.

I don't use FS's ATC at all. I haven't used it since I bought Radar Contact a LONG time ago, so that don't help me any.

-Rick

Sorry Rick but I think this limitation wouldn't be good since many people either use the default ATC or fly without AI traffic (online or with just empty skies), so we rather appreciate the full choice of gates.

Best regards,

Rafal

I don't use FS's ATC at all. I haven't used it since I bought Radar Contact a LONG time ago, so that don't help me any.

-Rick

Well, you didn't mention that important little tidbit before. :roll: