NavDataPro update

McHogg

Hi all,

Either I am extremely blind or I am the only one with this problem (most probably the first option)

I have purchased airbus a320/a321 extended x and i have the AIRAC cycle of 1410, which is pretty old.

Now here comes the stupid question: where do I update it?

Straight from the purchase page :"

• Comes with NavDataPro (LIDO) navigation database (AIRAC 1511) but backwards compatible with Navigraph. Includes current AIRAC Data at the time of release and this can be updated by the user at any moment."

Now how can I do this? A month of googling and no result. I have no softwares or anything like "NavDataPro cycle updater" etc.

Please help

2 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

But... this costs? Right?

Pardon me for my stupidity, but the product overview said that the downloads were included in the price

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, it didn't. It said that one cycle is included. And that's the case. 

Of course, if you want to update the navigation data you have to pay for it. You can either use NavDataPro or also Navigraph. Both providers sell you either one or more cycles. 

Archived