Outside View VC Cockpit - Looks Like Light is On or a Reflection ?

JBRoberts

Hi All...love the twin Otter and fly it alot. Just one gripe, I notice when looking forward out of the cockpit the scenery close to the plance on the ground or flying is a little lighter in color than the scenery after this. It looks like their is a a taxi or landing light on but I do not have any lights on. Is this some kind of reflection on the ground or something. Any ideas how to fix ?

Thanks..JB

3 hours ago, JBRoberts said:

Hi All...love the twin Otter and fly it alot. Just one gripe, I notice when looking forward out of the cockpit the scenery close to the plance on the ground or flying is a little lighter in color than the scenery after this. It looks like their is a a taxi or landing light on but I do not have any lights on. Is this some kind of reflection on the ground or something. Any ideas how to fix ?

Can we see a picture? The window glass has some kind of texture map, so you may just be describing this.

2 hours ago, JBRoberts said:

Hi Mark...I attached a picture. The red arrow shows the area I am talking about

Yep, I am convinced that is just part of the window glass graphic - looks to me like the track of the windscreen wipers. I have it too. I would guess the only way to get rid of this would be to edit the DDS file for the window.

Archived