The hotfix solves the following issues:

- ADDED TANKER FUEL FIELD ON FUEL TAB
- FIXED FUEL BIAS ISSUES
- FIXED 'SAVE AIRCRAFT' ISSUE
- FIXED TIME ZONE DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME ISSUES

Note: this is not a full installer, but a replacement of the original PFPX.exe file. Unzip the file and place it into the following directory:

c:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\

Best regards

PFPX Hotfix 1.27.3.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, pcubine said:

Even the corrections are screwed up.

Come on! Just because of a corrupt file (obviously gotten damaged during upload) there is no need to become sarcastic.

Marc

You will get this error if you do not  'unzip' the PFPX.exe into the install folder of your PFPX.

Can you confirm that you have  extracted the PFPX.exe in the ZIP into your installed PFPX folder and was asked to 'overwrite'

Thanks

1 hour ago, alpha117 said:

Marc

You will get this error if you do not  'unzip' the PFPX.exe into the install folder of your PFPX.

Can you confirm that you have  extracted the PFPX.exe in the ZIP into your installed PFPX folder and was asked to 'overwrite'

Thanks

This .exe replace the existing pfpx.exe?

marc

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, marc320 said:

This .exe replace the existing PFPX.exe? 

Yes, as the first post says.

Unpack the PFPX.exe file which is in the provided zip file, and copy it above the existing exe file in your PFPX program folder. 

And it is of course always a good idea to backup files before changing them. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you can't add a new aircraft, how do you get to the second step to save it? 

What have you done to overcome the first problem of the grayed out "new" button? 

12 hours ago, FlightSimSoft.com said:

The hotfix solves the following issues:

- ADDED TANKER FUEL FIELD ON FUEL TAB
- FIXED FUEL BIAS ISSUES
- FIXED 'SAVE AIRCRAFT' ISSUE
- FIXED TIME ZONE DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME ISSUES

Note: this is not a full installer, but a replacement of the original PFPX.exe file. Unzip the file and place it into the following directory:

c:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\

Best regards

PFPX Hotfix 1.27.3.zip

Hello Christian,

The Western European Time zone still indicates an offset of UTC +2 rather than +1 for DST.

Dubai and Mumbai now look correct.

1 hour ago, naigovan said:

Hello

I still cannot add new aircraft (new) buttin becomes gray as long as I click it screenshot

how can I fix this?

It would seem to indicated there are no files in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes folder, is that the case ?

5 hours ago, srcooke said:

It would seem to indicated there are no files in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes folder, is that the case ?

nope, not the case i see files like Airbus A319-111 CFM56-5B5.txt Airbus A319-111 CFM56-5B5.per etc

When the hotfix and Version 1.28 are the same ? Then are they very buggy. I had Planed an Fligth from LEPA to EDDW with rearwind on 75% of the route an he Caculate me 1:03H delay and means i need 19.6 tons of Fuel for this flight with a 737-700. I think you have to look what is there wrong and bring out another Pacht or Update.

Archived