iPad - Constant crashes

Balogh Ádám

Hello,

I have iPad air and I have a one year subscription. While there are a lot minor issues with the app unfortunately, there is a major one: for some charts (only on the kneeboard) it crashes after a few seconds. Then I restart the app, I have a few seconds again, then crash. Examples are LHBP 7-40 and LHBP 7-80.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you please describe exactly step by step what you are doing until you have the crash? Are there other apps open while you use the charts app?

Of course there are, on iPad there are usually lots of apps open. When flying, I usually switch between NavDataPro charts, VatMap and Chrome. I always put the charts I use onto the Kneeboard, since rotation is not possible in the Airport Charts tab. If I fly to LHBP, I first select APC, AGC and a SID from the departure airport, then transition and approach (both are IAC), AGC and APC to the Kneeboard. Then I take off, using the charts from the departure airport. After I switch to the IAC charts for LHBP, the application crashes. I did not experience crashes with other airports than LHBP, except with LGRX (however, I only had one single flight there). With LHBP this happens all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having problems signing in on my ipad mini. I'm now getting login failed. it was fine two days ago. I purchased the one year bundle on the 16th of September.

Got a problem here. Ipad Air 2, iOS10.01. Subriscription for 1 year. Everytime when i try to login comes a message "login failed, something wrong with your subscription please contact customer support". are you kidding me?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi to all,

I am on going to switch from Navigraph to NavData pro since you are still using LIDO Charts. I have the same problem of crashing when I try to open a charts in the Kneeboard. It happens with different Airport and different type of charts (STAR, ILS) etc.

I would like also to ask if it is planned an update of the APP, since for example, in the kneeboard it is impossible to use it in landscape mode with a chart oriented in portrait (I.e.ILS Chart). In that situation the chart is so magnified that you can't see the bottom part of it and it is impossible to reduce.

For info I am using IPad Air 64 GB IOS 10.3.

Thanks for your support.

Archived