What next ??

geoffbecks

I must say thankyou once again for such a great product..I am now wondering what is coming next...I was thinking maybe a fuel truck that could be called up with fuel lines running into the wings, and who knows maybe you could link it into the fuel levels on board the plane so that it actualy fills up the aircraft over a period of time. What ever it is I can't wait...... :P:P:P

• Developer

Hi,

I think you mean AES? It's not the only Aerosoft product :D , so I must ask.

But related to your question, I think it is.

Yes, fueltruck make sence, but the filling will be very difficult, because every aircraft has different fuel configurations. So we need more technologie and ideas, how to config this.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

filling will be very difficult, because every aircraft has different fuel configurations
Yes, exactly. You would need an openable menu with amounts of fuel in separate tanks. But since different planes have different tank numbers, that makes it a really hard job.

However, for now, we could just have an animated tanker attaching a hose to the wing without real filling. Anyway, all the ground staff we have now (stairs, loaders, catering) do NOT provide our planes with anything in reality and still we enjoy all the simulation very much.

You can always add the real filling option later, Oilver. Same for GPU, for example.

This unique addon you have created is so versatile that we we have long years for making it even better.

Best regards,

Rafal

The Maddog 2006 has an option where the ground crew refill your tanks with the same amount of fuel you started with. It would probably be an easy task to just reset the fuel amount on every aircraft.

And there's this other program called "Flight Simulator X", where you can call a fuel truck to your aircraft and it even lets you pick how much fuel you want to load and where!!! :wink:

Plus it serves the AI, as well as you! :shock: :lol:

Ian P.

• Developer
And there's this other program called "Flight Simulator X", where you can call a fuel truck to your aircraft and it even lets you pick how much fuel you want to load and where!!! :wink:

Ian P.

.. and well detailed and realistic designed :wink:

Ian P.

When we want to hear about FSX we'll just go to the "broken beta, crap performance, in dire need of a patch forum." :lol: