FSX Aerosoft A320/321 Lag

Enrique Sandoval

Hi i new to this and i just got the A320/321 product and every time i try to fly it lags a lot and its kind of hard to move around with that kind of lag. I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out please thank you. 

The computer im running fsx on is a gateway with windows 10.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, hihi2225 said:

Just lettin' you know, this aircraft tends to be VERY laggy, even though its systems aren't nearly as complex as the PMDG 737 - which I find lags considerably less.

It isn't laggy at all. Our realworld busdrivers confirmed the correct behaviour. So it is simply up to your PC/FSX setup.

15 hours ago, mopperle said:

It isn't laggy at all. Our realworld busdrivers confirmed the correct behaviour. So it is simply up to your PC/FSX setup.

Apologies, though I'm basing that conclusion off of other people's findings as well. 

It's just a suggestion, though. Overall it performs well, though at times it can get...rough. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I have just purchased Airbus a 320-321 after instalation Im loaded a flight with no prblems .. but allways whenn I hit the button in right CFM on Aircraft State - turn around state .. all battery's and everything going off .. not metter what i hit .. cold and dark or taxi state .. everything going off ..  any help please ?

Archived