Engine 2 Start up issue

I decided to clean up my install of FS:SE  by removing everything and starting fresh. Before this everything worked fine. Now whenever I load any of the airbus variants A318-A321, The sound seems to pulse. And once i get to the engine startup, the left engine starts fine, but the right will begin its start until the fuel is added. Fuel flow will increase to aprox. 90 then suddenly drop to 0, after which it will cycle between 0 and 30 in an infinite loop, never starting the engine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, made sure all my simconnect files were installed, ran the installer as an administrator with my antivirus off and even restarted between the A318/A319 and the A320/A321 Installers. I have ensured every time I've uninstalled it that I have gone through everything, including registry, to completely remove the aircraft, restarted and reinstalled with the same results. I'm running windows 10 x64 using the steam edition of Flight Simulator. I've only recently purchased these aircraft and I feel like I have wasted my money at this moment....I would really like to get these to work.

Edit: I have been able to get the sound stabilized, but still cannot get the right engine to get past the initial starting and fuel introduction.

Archived