PFPX problem

When I select 'Takeoff' data the program locks up. I have to use the Task Manager to close it.  I also have checked my Topcat and that is correct.

Help please?

8 hours ago, FlightSimSoft.com said:

Hello,

do you have the latest PFPX Version - 1.27? We don´t have any problems.

Best regards, Judith

Yes.

3 hours ago, g7usl said:

Yes.

11 hours ago, FlightSimSoft.com said:

Hello,

do you have the latest PFPX Version - 1.27? We don´t have any problems.

Best regards, Judith

The reason I posted here was for support. Telling me that your's is okay is hardly answering my question, is it?

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, g7usl said:

The reason I posted here was for support. Telling me that your's is okay is hardly answering my question, is it?

You might want to give FlightSimSoft a little bit more time, to come back to you.

Do not forget, in Austria it is also Friday evening, and way outside any office hours. 

I use mostly the PMDG NGX. I use Topcat to register aircraft settings.

When I hit 'Takeoff' settings the whole program locks up.  I cannot close it and cannot do anything else until I use the Task manager to close it.

The last route was LEIB - EGTE. 

9 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

In the meantime there is a new version available (1.28). Have you given it a try? 

Yes i have thanks Tom.

Unfortunately no difference. :(

7 hours ago, srcooke said:

Do you get the same result if you 'SEND' the data to Topcat Dave ?

Yes I have tried that. I have run TOPCAT first and sent the info to PFPX and still the same.

With just PFPX running and a flight released using the SEND function should launch Topcat and transfer the data to it.

Where are the two programs installed and which operating system.

• 3 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 10:59 AM, A_A said:

Im having the same problem with version 1.28, the program is stuck/frozen and i need to use task manager to close it and cannot release my flight

I still have the same problem.  I reinstalled 1.28 and the 1.28.4 hotfix and reinstalled TOPCAT 2.74 as well.  The send function pulls up TOPCAT and populates it properly.  The problem is in the use of the Performance menu for a specific flight.  Up until about a month or two ago, selecting Take-Off or Landing from the Performance area of the ribbon menu would execute TOPCAT and populate the OFP with the take-off and landing data from TOPCAT.  Selecting this now immediately causes PFPX to completely lock-up, requiring task manager to end the process.  This happened after an Insider Preview update.  There is something wrong with the call/shell to TOPCAT now that was induced by the Win 10 change.

Archived