frankfurt mega scenery

ugomasu

Hi,

I can't find in the manual of eddf gate's frequency to use in AES.Isn't avaleable or is useless?in this case what shall I do to choose after land one of gates avaleable?

Best regard

Ugo Masucci

Unlike most of scenery with dynamic handling facilities, AES does not use frequencies. Apart from this, AES uses intellligent system, with user (insert "rozhranie" word in english :D shame on me) openable with Ctrl+Shift+W by default. There will you using F1-F4 keys set your gate number, call the FMC and after precise stopping you can either use the tool to move your aircraft to -exact- position or just wait for gate to set up with your ACFT.

Oh, and for AES realeted problems, use Utilities forum, that is where most of AES staff and users is reading.

Hi,

I can't find in the manual of eddf gate's frequency to use in AES.Isn't avaleable or is useless?in this case what shall I do to choose after land one of gates avaleable?

Best regard

Ugo Masucci

You should really read the AES manual. It's very short.