Cant import PFPX file into airbus

Latest version of PFPX just purchased and latest Airbus I can not import a flight plan into the FMS - all rights on folders and installing - plan is created in flight plans folder but in sim Airbus wont import plan

I put in the KLASKLAX01 in lsk and all I get is a straight line from KLAS to KLAX

thank you

Here you go Tom - hope this helps also read this:

Its now 1:00 am and have to go get up in 4 hours so not much more I can try now - wondering if its a rights issue even though I have done everything in my power to give them all

Had an older version of PFPX and it worked installed the new version and it doesnt work 

saves out plan bought the latest navigraph installers for both PFPX and all airbuses - also in aerosoft configurator put switch on navi but still no plan shows up in co-route cant believe this spent 6 hours still doesnt work - all rights on everything folders install the whole 9 yards  - latest PFPX 1.26 - any thoughts would be appreciated i cant figure it out and I know my stuff - thanks Bob

This may need to be edited ?  NavData.ini  - location  -   C:\Users\rsvet\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus

[NavData]
useNavDataPro=0
pathNavDataPro=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\
pathNavigraph=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph\
NavdataNewSpec=1

//Remark: 
//All paths are relative from FSX main folder!
//useNavDataPro=1 loads NavDataPro database
//useNavDataPro=0 loads Navigraph database

here is where my navdata was loaded to

C:\P3D\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph

Please login to display this image.

Just tried creating another aircraft from a template no go - talk later today - thank you - I am out of ideas - maybe this new win10 anniversary is not so good after all

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Bob,

please post a screenshot of the PFPX flight plan export window. 

I want to check where PFPX stores the flight plan to. 

Hi Tom its Rich :)

Just remembered a friend sent me a .flp and it loaded so thats good its not on airbus side of things - got out of bed as this had me stumped heres a screenshot  - maybe I am not creating it right - off to bed again lol 

Its in there C:\Users\rsvet\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans    just wont load it  - takes it in co-route and tries to load it but when done its only KLAS to KLAX in scratch pad - something I must be missing here

I go to new plan - random payload - edit route - sid and star - compute flight - release flight - export 

Just tried again no go - something is a miss his worked but mine does not - .flp being saved out is not correct some how

• Deputy Sheriffs

Indeed, there is not much route information included. Never had such a problem. 

What if you export the flight plan also to FSX/P3D? Does it also only contain the two airports? 

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Indeed, there is not much route information included. Never had such a problem. 

What if you export the flight plan also to FSX/P3D? Does it also only contain the two airports? 

Sorry Tom at work now barley lol - this is really strange - you figure this out your a genius - I re-downloaded exe from developers site and reinstalled that instead of smimarket version - stuff above was with developer exe - I am stumped  

I will but if the flp is pretty much empty the pln will be also - cant check for about 4 hours - is there some switch or pull down box that may have been skipped ? in the process -  at least I know I can scan thru them without having to start sim up every 20 seconds :)

Tom I assume this process below is proper - thank you

I go to new plan - random payload - edit route - sid and star - compute flight - release flight - export 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Actually no! Now that you say it that clearly! 

You also have to call "find route" (or similar, I am currently far away from my PFPX, around 2000km actually). 

9 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Actually no! Now that you say it that clearly! 

You also have to call "find route" (or similar, I am currently far away from my PFPX, around 2000km actually). 

Thanks Tom that helps - much appreciated being away like you are its much appreciated :) report back later 

6 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please check the P3D export if that also lacks any route info. 

Yes Tom I opened it in as16 - and the route is there on the .pln file

Also thought it was a admin issue - its not I made a dummy folder on my desktop and saved it there same thing in route - basically nothing - so its the PFPX program not doing something right

The .flp still looks like this below - .pln was correct

[CoRte]
ArptDep=KLAS
ArptArr=KLAX
RwyDep=KLAS25R
RwyArr=KLAX24L

This program crashes a lot also Tom - just clicked on tab to select an alternate airport - bam crashes - event viewer shows this on 6 crashes posted didnt bore you with all of the text 

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll   

Now I have a brand new install of windows 10 anniversary and the driver for my Titan X for it so its not due to any graphic issues - just food for thought as I saw your post on this in forums

This was not money well spent imo

Why is the developer not helping with these issues ? 

Not going to send ticket as I have seen the stories here about that 

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you open a ticket with FlightSimSoft they are able to provide you with a beta version of the next release which is addressing the crash problems. 

About the route export problem: there is unfortunately not much I can do at the moment. You either wait until next week or place the problem into the ticket as well (including a link to this topic). 

On 9/7/2016 at 0:22 AM, Tom A320 said:

If you open a ticket with FlightSimSoft they are able to provide you with a beta version of the next release which is addressing the crash problems. 

About the route export problem: there is unfortunately not much I can do at the moment. You either wait until next week or place the problem into the ticket as well (including a link to this topic). 

Sent in a ticket 7 days ago Tom - did what you suggested - heard nothing back - waste of money :( 

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

In the meantime there is version 1.28 available.

Have you tried if it fixes your problem?

http://www.flightsimsoft.com/downloads/

Hi Tom - yes got e-mail from simmarket - will download when I get home in a few hours but fix list didnt mention anything about my issue - thanks Tom 

Archived