I just want to be able to choose which truck to use.

edetroit

:lolsign_s:             Oh Ed, you'll never give up. And please don't!

I've noticed that Mr. Pabst hasn't responded to any of your posts for several years now.

I really hope for your sake, that the new version of AES still will support Fs9.

1 hour ago, Rudderduck said:

:lolsign_s:             Oh Ed, you'll never give up. And please don't!

I've noticed that Mr. Pabst hasn't responded to any of your posts for several years now.

I really hope for your sake, that the new version of AES still will support Fs9.

Hello Rune, How nice to hear from you.

Still great FS9 sceneries being developed and I'm still AESing them.

In all this time I have not heard anyone else moaning about the fact one gets sent random inappropriate trucks...... maybe I expect too much. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Ed,

Just like you I still keep AESing my FS9 airpots. More because FS9 is more stable and running very well on my magnificent computer than FSX op P3D. And there are plenty FS9 airports developed like UK2000 still does. And for some years I'm asking for: firetrucks, choice of towtrucks, longer tow bars, bagage handling cars and people moving around the aircraft like the co-pilot checking the aircraft. But when I read the last release notes 2.43 I'm beginning to become sadder and sadder for "FS9 support and development in the future". I think with the next quote of Oliver the end of FS9 support is nearer than ever. My ultimate question to Oliver (and maybe an Aerosoft official): Is this the right conclusion, is this the announcement of ending FS9 support? If that's the case, it's your right to do so. I want to know when support stops. It prevents me to buy unnecessary credits. If it's not true and support is continuing, than I want to know what features on the wishlist from a lot of customers will be delivered on which date.

Quote in the release note of v2.43:

"In the last Month the first Steps for a complete new Verison of AES was done, like a new implementation of Jetway and Pushback. This new Version is designed to support all variations of the FSX Based Simulators, like FSX APP+SP2, FSX SE and P3D by using the Simconnect Interface instead of Vistamare. But we see, that for some parts of AES new ideas needed, because some parts are more complex to realise with the standard features of the FSX then as it was possible to handle with Vistamare Modules. So the development will need some time here.

If the new Version will still support the FS2004 is open and will be a not be defined before the complete Code is done for the FSX Versions Until this is done, AES on the actual codebase will be updated for new Airports from time to time."

• 3 weeks later...

I am simply trying to make a video flight from Baku to Frankfurt.

I have reloaded my sim, real weather and flight plan 10 times so far and still not got the Schopf F300 I'm looking for.

Surely something can be done about this.

If it cannot please tell me then I can stop being sooooo frustrated at the possibilities for AES.

Ok I have reloaded the sim over thirty times now and no Schopf F300.

I am using the latest AES version. Has something happened to the Schopf F300?.....has it been dumped?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Oliver,

a possibility for choosing the vehicles would be very nice. I also wish to change/influence the appearing of the boarding bus (i dont like the tuning wheels :) ).

And about the IL-76 pushtruck, there was a release of a complex IL-76 with a VC now, a dream came reality, i think this bird will be hyped like the ProTu 154, so many users will get Ed's wish.

... thanks Oliver for the FS2004 support so far ... I will stay by the good old sim for the heavies for a long time i think, second sim is P3Dv3, but only for fun, not for the simulation.

Best Regards

Uwe

51 minutes ago, Uwescooby said:

And about the IL-76 pushtruck

I'm not even asking for for an extra long towbar any more. I just want to select a truck....and now I cannot even get the truck I want through trial and error.!

54 minutes ago, Uwescooby said:

ProTu 154

Sheesh I flew that about a hundred years ago .... I seem to remember something about asymmetric doors.....oh never mind.:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived