AES 2.43a is available now

OPabst

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

Sorry, I don't know way it happens and when it happens, but a old buggy file find his way back into the installer :(

Until we fixed it there, please unpack the attached file to the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Folder, then the jetways are back an AES working in LEMG

Fix LEMG for 243a.zip

The Problem is, that the issue is not happen, when Simwings Ibiza Evo is activ in Scenery Lib. ;)

Installer is now fix too !

Thank Wonder all ok :P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, OPabst said:

Sorry, I don't know way it happens and when it happens, but a old buggy file find his way back into the installer :(

Until we fixed it there, please unpack the attached file to the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Folder, then the jetways are back an AES working in LEMG

Fix LEMG for 243a.zip

The Problem is, that the issue is not happen, when Simwings Ibiza Evo is activ in Scenery Lib. ;)

Installer is now fix too !

Thanks Oliver, that solved the problems I had. I now got jetbridges as well.

Hi

According to the full list of supported Airports, ORBI (Baghdad) is also supported by AES. That was a reason for me to buy the scenery. Now I couldn't activate it and I saw on the release note list, that only FS9 version is supported.

This is very confusing and for me a bit frustrating.

Will ORBI also follow for FSX? Otherwise you have to change it on the "full list".

Regards

Patrick

• Developer
vor 14 Stunden , Swisspilot sagte:

Hi

According to the full list of supported Airports, ORBI (Baghdad) is also supported by AES. That was a reason for me to buy the scenery. Now I couldn't activate it and I saw on the release note list, that only FS9 version is supported.

This is very confusing and for me a bit frustrating.

Will ORBI also follow for FSX? Otherwise you have to change it on the "full list".

Regards

Patrick

The full List is correct, only the NEW is missing in the Releasenote list. Have changed it in the first post, the releasenote will be changed asap.

ORBI is support for both FS

Ji Oliver

The first thing I did after installing ORBI, was to disable the "baghdad_large.bgl" because I don't like Photosceneries without autogen. That's the reason, ORBI was not listed in my AES2.43a.

After activating this bgl file, I can add AES service.

Now, is this Photo.lc realy necessary for using AES, or do you have maybe a workaround for this? I can't imagine, that the jetways are in this LC file.

Kind Regards

Patrick

• Developer
vor 32 Minuten, Swisspilot sagte:

Now, is this Photo.lc realy necessary for using AES, or do you have maybe a workaround for this? I can't imagine, that the jetways are in this LC file.

There are no better files in the folder naming the scenery as ORBI (ORBS), the afcad is also not a good identifier.

But I have changed the cfg, maybe that helps you. Unpack the Zip to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT Folder.

Fix ORBI without LC.zip

vor 20 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

There are no better files in the folder naming the scenery as ORBI (ORBS), the afcad is also not a good identifier.

But I have changed the cfg, maybe that helps you. Unpack the Zip to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT Folder.

Fix ORBI without LC.zip

Perfect service Oli! Thank you very much. Just tried it now and it works perfect.

Kind Regards

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Oliver,

I can't tell you how I was waiting a lot OEJN to be included here. I checked your note regarding the FSX version and I want to ask; can't you ignore the jet way and implement all remaining features? The jet ways are located at Apron 7 which we rarely use it (for hajj season only). Main aprons are 1 to 5 and they don't have any jet ways.

thanks

• Developer
vor 33 Minuten, Jehad Hamdan sagte:

Hello Oliver,

I can't tell you how I was waiting a lot OEJN to be included here. I checked your note regarding the FSX version and I want to ask; can't you ignore the jet way and implement all remaining features? The jet ways are located at Apron 7 which we rarely use it (for hajj season only). Main aprons are 1 to 5 and they don't have any jet ways.

thanks

The problem is, that nobody will read a releated note and then we have support issues, because the user will ask why the Jetways don't work.

But you may can ask BDOAviation, if they are willing to provide a different Mastero.dll version, where the jetways are remove, then I can make a FSX Version too. As the dll has no config file, I can't provide a different config, as it is possible for Airports useing SODE, the I can replace the XML to remove the AES related objects, without effecting other object placed via the DLL.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 9:50 AM, OPabst said:

The problem is, that nobody will read a releated note and then we have support issues, because the user will ask why the Jetways don't work.

But you may can ask BDOAviation, if they are willing to provide a different Mastero.dll version, where the jetways are remove, then I can make a FSX Version too. As the dll has no config file, I can't provide a different config, as it is possible for Airports useing SODE, the I can replace the XML to remove the AES related objects, without effecting other object placed via the DLL.

Thanks for your reply Oliver, I am going to contact BDOAviation and report your comments hope they can do something.

Archived