AES 2.43a is available now

OPabst

• Developer

Can you please mal a screenshot, where the aircraft is part at the gate and the stair and loader are at the aircraft with open AESmenu please.

When you deactivate AES, you will see the Jetways of the scenery, that's normal.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I did not make myself clear. AES works normally with the AES Help. All other AES airports I have work fine.

Please login to display this image.

However, AES does not work at Malaga when I select Crtl shift and W. There is nothing. Picture attached showing activation of Malaga.

Keith

Do I then need to re-install Rom airport to sort this issue out?

Removed SODE from FSX folder, also using the SODE Readme I have activate SODE using the platform manager.

I have never bothered with SODE in the past as I was contented with AES.

vor 5 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

Please check, if you have old SODE Subfolders below you FSX Folder and if the SODE 1.3.x is correct installed. Regarding the detection of SODE or Warsaw has nothing changed between 2.42b and 2.43

Which was the last AES Installer you used before?

This was the last Installer i have downloaded.

How should the SODE directory looks like where AES is serarching for Warsaw? ( C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\....???)

And this files are missing since AES 2.43: APT_EPWA.DAT and AESA_EPWA_DRB.BGL

I hope it helps...

• Developer
vor 30 Minuten, keithgiannni sagte:

Sorry, I did not make myself clear. AES works normally with the AES Help. All other AES airports I have work fine.  However,AES does not work at Malaga when I select Crtl shift and W. There is nothing. Picture attached showing activation of Malaga.

Keith

I can reproduce it, seams to be a wrong GUID, so that a part is called from a other Simwings AES implementation. I now have ony Malaga scenery active and now I also have no jetways. I try to find the bug not, standby.

• Developer
vor 53 Minuten, keithgiannni sagte:

Sorry, I did not make myself clear. AES works normally with the AES Help. All other AES airports I have work fine.  However, AES does not work at Malaga when I select Crtl shift and W. There is nothing. Picture attached showing activation of Malaga.

Keith

Bug is fixed, the need files you find in the first post.

Was the GUID for the shadows used from a Jetway of Palma de Mallorca. So AES was active in LEPA, this Bug is not happen and all is fine in Malaga. I had Palma active and so I don't see the issue. Shit happens.

Hi Oliver, another issue. I have Aerosoft Koltsovo X (USSS) in FSX and in every new AES version my scenery is not recognized. I now solve it by replacing and old *.cfg file for USSS. Can you please fix it?

• Developer
vor 9 Minuten, Er!k sagte:

Hi Oliver, another issue. I have Aerosoft Koltsovo X (USSS) in FSX and in every new AES version my scenery is not recognized. I now solve it by replacing and old *.cfg file for USSS. Can you please fix it?

Can you please add the cfg here, which recognize the Addon now?

• Developer
vor 57 Minuten, Christiaan sagte:

Do I then need to re-install Rom airport to sort this issue out?

Removed SODE from FSX folder, also using the SODE Readme I have activate SODE using the platform manager.

I have never bothered with SODE in the past as I was contented with AES.

If AES give you an error regarding rome, you need to download the newest rome installer and reinstall it, so that rome is also updated for the new Sode version. The AES should work without warning.

If AES ok in Rome yet, you don't need the rome update, as Sode is only used for the jetways, which are not used, when AES is active.

• Developer
vor 4 Minuten, Christiaan sagte:

I do not get the error for Rome it is for SBGL 2016, still no AES jetways.

When AES is OFF in SBGL 2016, did you see the Sode jetways of the Scenery? As long as there are no jetways at all before you try to activate AES there, the scenery is not correct installed or SODE not working correct.

Tropical Sim install a file TROPICALSIM_SBGL.xml into the Sode Directory C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml

• Developer
vor 34 Minuten, keithgiannni sagte:

Sorry Oliver,

I've downloaded latest installer, downloaded the new zip file and copied as instructed. Still getting no Jetways at LEMG. Did resync/repair.

Keith

Sorry, is not my day, have zipped the wrong file. Please try the file now attached in first post.

23 hours ago, Christiaan said:

Have a SODE in FSX folder including a xml file with 2 MKStudios Jetways ( one org before AES), but no xml file in 12b pilot folder.

The SODE file has today's date but the contents have not been altered (UUEE from DrzewieckiDesign)

Hope this info helps me to get the AES gates.

Wrote to TropicalSim and got the following reply

"" EDIT: Never mind, I only saw the screenshot afterwards. That is an error from AES, not SODE, not our scenery. You need to contact AES support and see what that error means, I have no idea what it could be I'm afraid :(  My guess is it seems to be looking for files but cannot find.  Do you have the file C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\TropicalSim_SBGL.xml??? ""

I have as previously mentioned SODE in FSX main folder which contains three files dll, cfg & xml which I do not have in the the ProgramDate2bPilot folder. I manually made a xlm folder and copied the TropicalSim_SBGL to it. This after checking the Continue (Doorgaan) box. See attachment.

I do have in in this folder a Data folder with a Simobjects folder. The FSX SimObject\misc also contains a SODE folder.

My SODE (active), which is in the ADD/REMOVE programme is V1.3.1.

Checked Rome as requested and have gates.

I do not want SODE but AES for which I have paid credits for. I think it is what TropicalSim wrote, something in the AES is giving a compatibility issue.

• Developer

Sorry Christiaan,

but it is not an issue of AES.

Your problem is based on a SODE issue, releated to the switch from SODE 1.2.x to 1.3.x, where the file and folder Structur of SODE has change.

Some Scenery installer still install the old version, when you use not the newer 1.3.x compatible Installers for the Scenery. More you can read here

And keep in mind, SODE don't only provides jetways for the sceneries, it also is used to display other object in the scenery, like seasonal Tree and so on. If SODE is not correct working, this parts are not displayed

AES needs to change the config files off Sode to remove the jetways, but when there is a mixed installation with old and new Sode, this is not possible.

So, bevor you done clean up the of SODE parts from the <FSX> Folder, SODE is not correct installed and AES can not activiate Airports used SODE.

You can find a SODE Migration Docu on the SODE Website, where you also can find the newest Version 1.3.4

• Developer

I have doublecheck the installation of TropicalSim SBGL based on the info's Leandro gave you and I will change AESHelp tomorrow, so that it will handle the situation, that SODE is existing but not used for a scenery.

As workaround, please unzip the attached file into the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT Folder and start AEShelp to activate SBGL 2016.

On 2.9.2016 at 15:34, ritzi sagte:

This was the last Installer i have downloaded.

How should the SODE directory looks like where AES is serarching for Warsaw? ( C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\....???)

And this files are missing since AES 2.43: APT_EPWA.DAT and AESA_EPWA_DRB.BGL

I hope it helps...

Problem is solved.
Looks like Malaga crash Sode installation complete. Cannot install SODE anymore because of problems with the SODE Installer but AES is back. So is ok for me. I don`t know if i need SODE but will see what happen next...

Sorry to say this, but I still have problems with missing jetbridges at LEMG.

I bought LEMG today and have also installed AES 2.43a and updated SODE but the jetbridges are missing. I can open the AES menu though.

/Peter

2 hours ago, Peter Lund said:

I bought LEMG today and have also installed AES 2.43a and updated SODE but the jetbridges are missing. I can open the AES menu though.

/Peter

The same way here

• Developer
vor 7 Stunden , Peter Lund sagte:

/Peter

Sorry, only clear it up:

- Your AEShelp shows 2.43a and LEMG is activ (FSX) there

- You start FSX and goes to Malaga and you can open the AES menu which show also AES 2.43a and you don't see any jetways, but the reset of AES (stair, loader,..) is visable

- you don't reinstall Malaga after you have updated to AES 2.43a

Correct?

Ps: SODE version or working or not is not relevant in this case.

Hello Oliver,

I have no jetways at LEMG either and i can't recall the AES menu. Nothing of AES at all.

I have re-installed Malaga v.1.01 and AES v.2.43a, but still the same problem.

Even resync/repair in AESHELP didn't resolve the problem.

During the installation of Malaga i choose for the CTR-J jetways or do i have to choose for SODE?

I know that SODE and AES are 2 different addons and that SODE has nothing to do with AES.

When i de-active LEMG in AESHELP and starting FSX the jetways are back and CTR-J is active.

Activating LEMG again, do a resync/repair, restart FSX and the jetways are gone again and no AES menu.

When i switch to another airport, for instance Valencia LEVC, then AES is fully working.

Any idea?

Ad

• Developer

Sorry, I don't know way it happens and when it happens, but a old buggy file find his way back into the installer :(

Until we fixed it there, please unpack the attached file to the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Folder, then the jetways are back an AES working in LEMG

The Problem is, that the issue is not happen, when Simwings Ibiza Evo is activ in Scenery Lib. ;)

Installer is now fix too !

Archived