OPabst

• OPabst pinned this topic
  • OPabst unlocked this topic
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Developer
vor 5 Minuten, Hanifreij2004 sagte:

when will you add aes service to the heathrow xtended???

???

You mean the Simwings Heathrow Version published by Aerosoft?

This is supported since the release

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/aesairports.html

In the list called Simwings Hearthrow V2 2014

• Developer
vor 5 Minuten, CptV sagte:

I didn't see Mega Airport Prague services on the new version. Is it possible to add it? 

Thank you in advance!

The developer of Prag has announced his own goals to provide ground services in future and so I expect he don't need/want AES for his product.

Hi Oliver,

Purchased the excellent Malaga today. Updated the excellent AES to 2.43 and added the credits for Malaga. It is shown as active in the AES Help but despite my attempts to resync/repair I cannot get AES to work at Malaga. I selected Jetway operation on at the initial install not SODE. Jetways work with keyboard. When I press Ctrl shift and W, there is nothing. Can you advise what I am doing wrong, please?

Regards,

Keith

• Developer

Ok, same issue reported in the german section, but i could not reproduce it. 

Must check the actual installer of Malaga (i used 1.00 from yesterday) tomorrow.

Hi Oliver

this problem ist back for me with this new version 2.43:

Please login to display this image.

Maybe is the problem linked to the new LEMG installation an SODE?

• Developer
vor 10 Stunden , Christiaan sagte:

Got the same error message as Ritzi but at SBGL FSX

Also added credits for Miami and this is fine.

Also please advise.

See attachtment.

Can you please check, if you have a file named TROPICALSIM_SBGL.xml in the  C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml folder and

if there is a SODE Subfolder below your <FSX> Mainfolder?

• Developer
vor 14 Stunden , ritzi sagte:

Hi Oliver

this problem ist back for me with this new version 2.43:

Maybe is the problem linked to the new LEMG installation an SODE?

Please check, if you have old SODE Subfolders below you FSX Folder and if the SODE 1.3.x is correct installed. Regarding the detection of SODE or Warsaw has nothing changed between 2.42b and 2.43

Which was the last AES Installer you used before?

• Developer
vor 5 Minuten, maukro_1990 sagte:

Is Tropicalsim Buenos Airez 2016 (New Version) working with this update, or is no AES update needed for this? 

Sorry, this new Version is not yet implemented, I did not get the info about this update. Will follow next version. But I could not say yet, if it is maybe seen by AES 2.43, I don't know how many it is changed related to the old version.

gerade, OPabst sagte:

Sorry, this new Version is not yet implemented, I did not get the info about this update. Will follow next version. But I could not say yet, if it is maybe seen by AES 2.43, I don't know how many it is changed related to the old version.

Thanks Oliver! Another User posted this update in the Airport request Thread but Tropicalsim released a huge amount of versions before^^. 2016 is the most recent Version which was relased together with SBGL 2016

vor 2 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

Please check, if you have old SODE Subfolders below you FSX Folder and if the SODE 1.3.x is correct installed. Regarding the detection of SODE or Warsaw has nothing changed between 2.42b and 2.43

Which was the last AES Installer you used before?

Thanks for your Feedback.

There is no SODE Subfolder in my FSX Folder. SODE works ok for me, so i think it is correct installed.
When 2.42b was the last Installer of AES then it was the last i have installed. But i will chek in my Backupsystem if that was the last Installer i have downloded.

Have a SODE in FSX folder including a xml file with 2 MKStudios Jetways ( one org before AES), but no xml file in 12b pilot folder.

The SODE file has today's date but the contents have not been altered (UUEE from DrzewieckiDesign)

Hope this info helps me to get the AES gates.

Hi Oliver,

Unfortunately still no joy at Malaga. Re downloaded the launcher. Now the Jetways are gone. See picture. They return when I disable AES via my scenery configurator. I did try repair/sync, no success.

Regards,

Keith

Please login to display this image.

• Developer
vor 42 Minuten, Christiaan sagte:

Have a SODE in FSX folder including a xml file with 2 MKStudios Jetways ( one org before AES), but no xml file in 12b pilot folder.

The SODE file has today's date but the contents have not been altered (UUEE from DrzewieckiDesign)

Hope this info helps me to get the AES gates.

Then you have a old Sode Version still installed. SODE 1.3.x is not anymore in FSX\SODE, it is located in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

When you have the newest version of Rom, you should have the XML files in that subfolder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\XML

Then you must delete the SODE Folder below FSX

• Developer
vor 6 Minuten, keithgiannni sagte:

Hi Oliver,

Unfortunately still no joy at Malaga. Re downloaded the launcher. Now the Jetways are gone. See picture. They return when I disable AES via my scenery configurator. I did try repair/sync, no success.

Regards,

Keith

When the jetways remove by active AES it looks like the Library is missing, which should be solved via the ReSync/Repair Button in AEShelp.

Can you check if there is a AES-LEMG2016-LIB.BGL in the FSX\Aerosoft\Malaga_Airport\Scenery Folder

No, AES menu and everything AES works fine. Everything is as normal. After download of new installer, Malaga is shown as active in the menu. I have selected Resync/repair. When I place aircraft at Malaga, the jetways are as in the picture. They only return when I disable AES via scenery configurator.

Keith

Archived