Monaco X AI yachts

mutley

Hi,

I have been running this scenery for a while now but no matter how I try I cannot find the Lady Moira or Atlantis 2. I have my marine traffic (both sliders) up full along with scenery set to extremely dense.

The manual gives the departure times at Monaco local time (GMT+2) I wait and re-try but no joy.

Has any one else had this problem or can give me a date and time I can use to see these yachts?

Any help much appreciated.

Joe

• Developer

Hi Mutley,

Can't remember the exact times but from memory the Lady Moura leaves Monaco around 9:00 or 10:00 local time every day and steams off to Canne harbour. The Atlantis II is out of Port Hercule for 2 unpredictalbe days a week and can be found then in a little harbour off north Elba...

Do you see either yacht if you start at Monaco say 6am?

Mat

Hi Mat,

I haven't tried 6am I will have to get up early tomorrow!!

Seriously though, 10am local should be the time for Lady Moura to depart and I have tried hanging around for about 15 minutes before to well after the departure time. I'm sure that in one of Mathijs's early shots I saw the yacht berthed very close to the left lighthouse at the inner entrance to the harbour (Looking into the harbour).

I will try setting the clock to 6 am and let you know.

Thanks for your reply.

Joe

Hi Joe,Mat,

I'm in the same boat (pardon the pun :lol: ). No Lady Moira at any time before 10:00 or after 14:19. All sliders are set according to the manual. It would be nice to find out why this is.

Regards,

Jon

Ok guys, there we have the same problem as in Helgoland.

I'm pretty sure you have an addon installed that contains FS9 style AI traffic. Those addons delete ALL FSX-Traffic (FSX-Bug). If it's MyTraffic, you can solve it easily. Just download the latest version, which has FSX traffic and the problem will be solved.

Bests,

Sascha

Sascha,

Yes, it was the 3rd party upgraded FS9 traffic, I disabled the bgl and re-instated the orginal RTM version and now I see the yachts,

Thanks very much for your help,

Joe