Bad month of April for Aerosoft?????

dwaohio

Looks like aerosoft is having a bad month of Apirl. None of the releases for April came about. I was waiting for the F16 and Frankfurt and more. Usually Aerosoft is ahead and not behind. Maybe you can update you release schedule on the web page to reflect the new release date.

Dave

Hey Dave,

I think FSX has them very busy right now I think Mathjis might be doing something in his work shop:) I bet you he's making another plane.

Richard :D

Hello Dave,

Unfortunately progress has been slightly slowed up due to the Beta Service Pack releases for FSX as they need checking for compatibilty issues.

Fingers crossed Aspen may be released next week so things are still going ahead.

Hello Dave,

Unfortunately progress has been slightly slowed up due to the Beta Service Pack releases for FSX as they need checking for compatibilty issues.

Fingers crossed Aspen may be released next week so things are still going ahead.

Yes....

Pretty much everyone is putting their releases on hold until AFTER the FSX SP1 is released....