Update FMS FSlabs A320 AIRAC

thomazz123

Ok I've been back and forward asking the same question. Now where is the update status?

This is from the FSLABS side " The programe needs updating which has been requested several times our side. "

So what's up?

Dear Thomazz123,

I believe Mathijs is incorrect in stating that it has to do with more testing - that's not the issue here (nor did we need any new cycles for testing - testing has been completed months ago and Aerosoft has had all required software from our end for some time now).

After repeated emails to Aerosoft from us, Winfried Diekmann emailed us back on 22 August to report that the guy responsible for NavDataPro was on holiday "that week". By that, I am feeling hopeful that they will put this issue on their priority list as soon as possible.

More information on this, I do not have, but let's give these guys some slack - they do deserve to go on holiday from time to time :).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/09/2016 at 4:53 PM, wussa said:

I ´m highjacking this fread.

You added in the last Version the FSLabs support but both entrys are mapped as P3D ;)

Yes, I confirm this.

Can you please allow access for the FS Labs data set for FSX?

On 12/10/2016 at 7:48 AM, wussa said:

You can change the Path to your FSX FSLabs Folder.

OK, but what is the correct path for the FSX FS Labs?

I'm sure this would be a very small task for Aerosoft to update the product - though I might be wrong because I know nothing about programming ;-)

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, gavinbarbara said:

OK, but what is the correct path for the FSX FS Labs?

I'm sure this would be a very small task for Aerosoft to update the product - though I might be wrong because I know nothing about programming ;-)

I don't have the FSL Bus installed, but Google told me where it stores it's navdata ;) 

• FSX\FSLabs\Navdata

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

I don't have the FSL Bus installed, but Google told me where it stores it's navdata ;) 

• FSX\FSLabs\Navdata

Thanks.  The Google thing is funny. When we talk to people in the real world and they ask us a question, we often just answer it without feeling the need to tell them that they could have just Googled it. Or maybe I'm just too old for the modern world.  Thanks again though for the help.

• Administrator

Hello,

we solved this problem in version 1.0.3.6.
Please update your NavDataPro client.

You will find now two separate entries for FSLabs:
FSLabs A320-X for FSX and A320-X for P3D.

Sorry for this problem.

On 17/10/2016 at 2:10 PM, Guenter Zehnel said:

Hello,

we solved this problem in version 1.0.3.6.
Please update your NavDataPro client.

You will find now two separate entries for FSLabs:
FSLabs A320-X for FSX and A320-X for P3D.

Sorry for this problem.

No worries.  Thanks for the update :-)

Archived