Approach Checklist Problem

iccowan

Whenever I am coming in on an approach, the checklist just stops after the descent preparation checklist. The altimeter is set by the copilot, and at 10,000ft the appropriate lights are turned on and then after that I do not hear anything else. I've only been having this problem for a couple of days and I am not doing anything different from when it was working. Basically it continues to say "descending" on the MCDU even after I have already touched down and taxied to the gate. It does not do any pre-landing operations (spoilers, gear, autobreak, etc.) but once I am on the ground the copilot continues to turn everything off, but the checklist still does not work. Is there something I am doing wrong as I am making an IAP and selecting APP once the LOC and G/S are alive. I am approaching with vectors through the FSX ATC and I do not know if this may be causing some of the issues. Thanks for any help!

Archived