Meatball Visibility in P3Dv3

ESzczesniak

I was wondering if there was any progress, information, and/or thoughts on the issue at least some people are having with not seeing the meatball until about 0.4 NM on the Kittyhawk?  The ship model is phenomenal, but the meatball visibility issue keeps her in port for me, as that's just too late to start flying the ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for looking in to this!  The F-14X is a fantastic military add-on second to very few...or even none (the VRS is the only one in competition and it's a different generation).  The Kittyhawk is pretty similar as a carrier add-on except for this one issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the slow follow-up on this. I contacted the gent who helped with some of our other effects issues in P3D, but he's not in a position where he can fly for pleasure or development at the moment. Will keep digging in see if anything new comes up.

Archived