Lost HDD and all my credits, need help

Hey Aerosoft.  So who do i contact about issues like this?  I had my HDD (Hard drive) fail on me and that had everything from flightsim including AES on it.  I lost all of it.  How would i get my credits back?  I bought alot of credit packs over the last 4 years and used all of them but had some extra left over.  Please let me know who to contact.  I now want to have AES with my FS9 on 2 computers so i also want to know how i would go about transfering the credits to my laptop from my desktop so i could still enjoy AES on the go.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Nick,

just login into your shop account and go into the "User Center". There you will find all of them.

Please login to display this image.

Ok il go there but do you think it would let me activate them on 2 computers?  I dont know.  Il try and see when i get back from vacation....  If i can get them on my laptop thats fine but i also need them active on my desktop as well.  I know my Windows Registry still has them on my desktop.  Im a bit of a computer nerd- CompTIA A+ certified.

No worries, as long as you are the legal and only user of it you will always be able to just recover your addon by activating it again. Only if you share them with others you will encounter trouble.

Archived