Boeing 767-300ER hydraulic quantity issue

Hi therer i need some help with the B 767-300 ER.

A little while ago i bought the 767 and it´s working fine. But lately a message popped up in the centre display `hyd qty`

I guess the quantity is low but i don´t know how to clear this message. It´s on the left cetre and right side.

Does anybody know what to do?

Please login to display this image.

Maybe the aircraft didn't install correctly. I flew the Level-D for many years, and never had such an issue.  I recommend you go to the Level-D Support forum, do some searching and if you don't find anything you ask Darrel for support.

Best wishes.

On ‎23‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 04:25, DaveCT2003 sagte:

Been some time since I was in the Level-D767 (great aircraft though). 

Just as a side note, this is the FlightFactor 767 for X-Plane 10, not the Level-D 767 for FSX.

To Niels, have you checked if maybe a failure is occuring in the aircraft's systems? (IIRC, the aircraft saves its state between sessions). You can check this on the pilot's tablet computer in the "failures" tab.

Also, the FF 767 just got a big update recently. It should be available for download in the Aerosoft user center soon.

Archived