FSL A320 (warning: heavily moderated topic)

• Aerosoft

In the past weeks leading up to the FSL labs release I have been asked dozens of times how I felt about that and what I thought were the strengths of our release compared to the new Bus. So after we had a (very short) look at it we made up a list of features that we felt were unique to our release.  

Basically it was just the product page with the fluff removed.

It seems however that some people considered this an attack on the undoubtedly fine FSL bus. This was not intended, it was a very factual list of our product and a reply to the questions many people asked us. Even after reading my post a few times I just do not see how it can be explained any other way. However this is the internet and logic does not always rule. 

I therefore decided to remove this post. I am still very interested in what we can learn from the FSL release and how we could improve our products while staying in the price range we selected. I think however it is better to postpone that discussion.

Archived