PFPX / NavdataPro - AIRAC 1609

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just updated PFPX with the actual NavdataPro AIRAC cycle 1609. In the folder .....Public Documents\PFPX Data\NavData the file cycle_info states:

Aerosoft NavDataPro

AIRAC cycle    : 1609
Revision       : 1
Valid (from/to): 18/AUG/2016 - 14/SEP/2016

which is correct. But the PFPX Configurator states something different a different cycle e. g. 1608 (but the correct date 18 August 2016 - 15 September 2016). So it seems that there is a problem in the Navdata-file........from which PFPX seems to use the cycle information.

Regards,

Hanse

Please login to display this image.

The issue is not occurring with Navigraph 1609 installed Hanse.

Was PFPX running when the AIRAC was installed? If so have you restarted the program.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK - I am using NavdataPro from Aerosoft and PFPX was not running during the update. Just tried it again and the result is still the same. Never had this problem before .......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I have the cycle info already checked in another topic (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/112320-navdatapro-airac-1606/) and it looks ok to me.

In my opinion this is just a wrong capture of the cycle within PFPX (wherever it get's that caption from), but as the time frame is displayed correctly I would assume that the navigation data is just fine (i.e. the AS1609 one).

Archived